• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the detailed guide.  My soldering skills are weak but I managed to successfully bridge the points with out destroying the board to enable writable TSOP on my original 1.0 Xbox and on a 1.1 Xbox as well.

Edited by JamerDoo
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By FerociousOG
      How can I safely remove the round green Xbox emblem from case?

Thx in advance...
    • By technoob
      Posting various questions about XBox here, because I had a really hard time browsing for the answers as the search results gave different answers not matching the matters :
      1) Is it ok if I play it for more than 2 hours a day or is there any risk any damage ? I know the temp must be kept between certain values, but I wonder what's your daily usage and the condition of your xboxes  just to know if I'm abusing of it or not.
      2) can an XBOX360 run classic isos ? Should they be used in ISO-packed formats or can the same Hard Disk be used to load them with a (modded, maybe) Xbox360 ?
      3) is there an emulator for PC (Windows) which can run XBox ISO's ? I've tried several ones but some of them have a really limited compatibility list, some others are just not fitted for my system (probably I'll update my hardware soon, so maybe a better PC is needed)
      4) is there an emulator for XBox which can run PS1 games just like ePSXe does ? I mean... hardware graphic emulation (Pete's plugins and similar ones), save state ability, cheats, etc... just like ePSXe (great ePSXe player in here XD )

• By nkbhuiya
      In the year of 2020 xbox one is one of the best console ever. Many many nice games
      are release from xbox. I have played many games but 10 best games are given below.
      Play and enjoy these games.
      https://gameszoneonweb.blogspot.com/2020/08/best-xbox-one-games-1.html

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.