Websites have to pay for bandwidth used and storage. Thus, this site WILL NOT cater to people just looking to download. You must have a certain number of posts to download, and those must be spread out over time. If you're just looking to leech files... find them elsewhere. We are here to build a community. Not to supply you with files. You're not entitled to them, and we do not owe you.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
Do NOT try to sell rom sets, burned games, etc. We look for this and ban and delete no questions asked. No warnings. You won't get by with it. You WILL be banned.
1. Post anything you want about the original xbox game console and its modifications. (As long as you're not selling, asking for, or linking to pirated software of any kind. This mainly means game isos or game folders. Don't ask for or share links to them.)
2. Make sure the information you provide is factual. If you do not know, please do not answer. We have a lot of people who are trying to learn. Please don't inhibit their learning by sharing information you "think" might be correct. Let's take our time and make sure we're correct. Otherwise we might poison the well for the new people.
3. Do not do business with anyone without verifying who they are with other members first. Check their post count, etc. There are lots of people out there trying to scam. Do not be trusting. Take nothing for granted. You have been warned.
4. DO NOT post comments in a FS ad unless you are making an offer or indicating that the OP has a pm. All other comments will be deleted and you will receive a warning.
5. DO NOT advertise other sites, pages, products, or groups in this forum without ADMIN permission.
6. Be respectful. You may receive a warning for breaking a rule or pissing a mod off. After that you may receive a ban. (You can receive a ban with no warning if we feel you're really asking for one.) That is up to the sole discretion of the administration.
7. DO NOT make "Why was my post deleted" threads. Your post was deleted because you broke the rules or were trolling. This can result in a ban.
8. DO NOT post links to online auction sites or sale sites trying to get everyone to circle jerk about how ridiculous the price is. Learn about free-market economics. The free-market dictates the price. Not you bitching about it. We get that you can't afford whatever it is... trying to put down someone without their knowledge doesn't make you look any better or give you the ability to somehow afford it. Just keep saving your money and eventually you'll be able to get it.
9. Don't make a post complaining about other members. If you have a complaint, notify a mod or admin. Don't make a public spectacle of yourself.
Conversely, if you see someone make a public spectacle of their self specifically complaining about their treatment in the forum, troll them without mercy AND report the post. You will be exempt from any moderation penalties. These people have to learn the proper way to deal with conflict... and it's not making public posts begging for sympathy.
10. Don't solicit our members. This is just common courtesy. We don't bother the members of other forums to increase our membership or try to sell services and expect everyone to respect our members enough to do the same. Please extend them that courtesy. If we get a complaint and investigate and find it to be reasonable, we may issue bans. This IS the warning so none will be given. Our members shouldn't have to deal with that
Board Life Status
Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48