OGXbox.com

Full Redump set in CCI format.

nikeymikey

2 minutes ago, Dempsey_86 said:

You just did say you have started to test all the games on your origins build one by one. My question is: will you share the results, the games that don't work ect. I'm interested to know what games have problems. And my other question was if your xbox where you do the testing with uses cerbios as bios?

Sorry. I edited my post. I thought I was responding to a different person in a different thread. Lol. I'm a retard.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so grateful someone is doing this! I appreciate your work, thanks heaps.

I definitely agree that it should go up on Archive.org for sure for long-term safe-keeping...

I personally also tend to avoid torrents initially but will use them as a last resort. For the sake of this, I'm more than happy to have the torrents on my NAS and share from there (it has the software and is online 24/7 so don't need to run a computer 24/7 just for the sake of torrents).

I have FTTP on a 1000/50 plan (typically getting 93X.XX Mbps DL & 48.XX Mbps UL with a 1.2X ms ping) so have decent bandwidth to help get it out there - especially initially.

Edited by COO-589
Recommended my ISP and felt it went against rules

Any idea what has and hasn't been done with the XISOs on Vimm's Lair (supposedly originally Redump ISOs) - ie: is it worthwhile downloading XISOs from there for a hell of a lot less to download compared to the original Redump ISOs (eg: Blinx 2 = 2.01GB XISO - 5.34GB ISO / Halo 2 = 2.58GB XISO - 4.61GB ISO / Morrowind = 516MB XISO - 6.13GB ISO), and can the XISOs be used to build CCIs or do CCIs need to be built from original Redump ISOs?

I've just come across this - https://archive.org/details/xdda_20230127 - "An archive of every US Xbox game ever made plus every PAL/JP region exclusive title in CCI (Cerbios Compressed Image) format. In total about 1.9TB." (the torrent total download size with all included files selected comes in at 1.79TB, and the .tar.gz archive file is 309GB)

Anyone familiar with "XDDA"/"Cas731", their work or their reputation?

Just added both the .tar.gz and the torrent to my NAS' download manager. The archive is coming in alright, and there are currently 42 peers for the torrent but zero seeds so it hasn't started at all... The torrent file list shows the .CCI files plus resources such as artwork etc for each game... I'll compare the .tar.gz archive once it's fully downloaded.

Not trying to say that your work is redundant of course! Maybe we can get your torrent up with some seeders from here!

Edited by COO-589
  • Like 4

First attempt with the single XDDA archive file was an error that I couldn't resume at 60-something%, so scrapped it and had another go... Just got it complete without any stoppages but WinRAR and 7-Zip both say it's damaged so can't open or extract it. I'll keep that one aside for now anyway and give it one more go fresh again (third time lucky!?) and see what happens...

For the torrent, I've had it sitting in my download manager since my previous post (and I saw a jump in peers of over 100 since my post!) but haven't had any seeders with any so it's still sitting with nothing downloaded...

Another reason I dislike torrents; I also found an "XEMU Ready Software Collection" on the Internet Archive to check out. The individual files listed for this appear very much incomplete, so I thought I'd try the torrents to see what I got... Part 3 came in completed pretty quick. Parts 1 & 2 have been sitting at 99.9% and apparently still downloading for days but won't completely finish (unlike Part 3 which had seeders, neither Parts 1 or 2 currently have any seeders so I assume that there's a bit of data missing that none of the peers have either - although I don't understand why there's still constant download bandwidth for them!?)... I've actually now uploaded more for these than their totals, so is a bit frustrating to be sharing something I can't even access or use myself yet...

How are you coming along with your package, @nikeymikey? I'm pretty keen to have some sort of informally-official and reliable go-to base set that we can share and maintain as a community!

I'm going to leave the "Xbox Disk Data Archive (XDDA)" and "XEMU-Ready Software Collection" torrents in my download manager for a while just to see how they are and leave reviews accordingly, but I am definitely more than happy to seed a torrent for your set as well. My NAS is online 24/7 and I'm on 1000/50 FTTP with unlimited data... There are business plans with 250/100 or 500/200 or 1000/400 that my home connection can use but these are literally hundreds of dollars monthly so I won't do that freely.

@eliaslear, I'm happy to seed it if a majority of the community is happy to support it as a go-to set - I just don't want to seed a bunch of everyone's individual sets that are only going to be leeched...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, COO-589 said:

First attempt with the single XDDA archive file was an error that I couldn't resume at 60-something%, so scrapped it and had another go... Just got it complete without any stoppages but WinRAR and 7-Zip both say it's damaged so can't open or extract it. I'll keep that one aside for now anyway and give it one more go fresh again (third time lucky!?) and see what happens...

For the torrent, I've had it sitting in my download manager since my previous post (and I saw a jump in peers of over 100 since my post!) but haven't had any seeders with any so it's still sitting with nothing downloaded...

Another reason I dislike torrents; I also found an "XEMU Ready Software Collection" on the Internet Archive to check out. The individual files listed for this appear very much incomplete, so I thought I'd try the torrents to see what I got... Part 3 came in completed pretty quick. Parts 1 & 2 have been sitting at 99.9% and apparently still downloading for days but won't completely finish (unlike Part 3 which had seeders, neither Parts 1 or 2 currently have any seeders so I assume that there's a bit of data missing that none of the peers have either - although I don't understand why there's still constant download bandwidth for them!?)... I've actually now uploaded more for these than their totals, so is a bit frustrating to be sharing something I can't even access or use myself yet...

How are you coming along with your package, @nikeymikey? I'm pretty keen to have some sort of informally-official and reliable go-to base set that we can share and maintain as a community!

I'm going to leave the "Xbox Disk Data Archive (XDDA)" and "XEMU-Ready Software Collection" torrents in my download manager for a while just to see how they are and leave reviews accordingly, but I am definitely more than happy to seed a torrent for your set as well. My NAS is online 24/7 and I'm on 1000/50 FTTP with unlimited data... There are business plans with 250/100 or 500/200 or 1000/400 that my home connection can use but these are literally hundreds of dollars monthly so I won't do that freely.

@eliaslear, I'm happy to seed it if a majority of the community is happy to support it as a go-to set - I just don't want to seed a bunch of everyone's individual sets that are only going to be leeched...

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c86d4721713101af64ea943215d2fb99589c7758&dn=XBOX

7 hours ago, COO-589 said:

I don't know is it possible, but I would suggest to store that torrent on some service like Real Debrid. Or to split it into multiple archives (50GB per archive) and upload it to 1Ficher. 1FIcher is free and for 2$ you get full speeds (in my case 12.5MB/s).

i'm closing this out tonight. it's killing my slow internet. tomorrow i'll be taking it to my friends house which has gigabit internet and i'll be seeding it there unlimited. sorry for my crappy internet.

I'll be uploading it in chunks to google drive also. that will be available for about a month since it costs $10 a month for that room. unless someone else has a free upload site or server that allows at least 250gb a piece.

Edited by eliaslear
add

5 hours ago, eliaslear said:

i'm closing this out tonight. it's killing my slow internet. tomorrow i'll be taking it to my friends house which has gigabit internet and i'll be seeding it there unlimited. sorry for my crappy internet.

I'll be uploading it in chunks to google drive also. that will be available for about a month since it costs $10 a month for that room. unless someone else has a free upload site or server that allows at least 250gb a piece.

I think 1fichier is better place to upload in chunks. I see almost all PS4/PS3/X360 games are uploaded there. Google is crap because of quote limitations.

On 4/10/2023 at 5:57 AM, nikeymikey said:

...Id' rather put it somewhere where the links wont get taken down.  I may end up doing both a torrent and upload to archive in the end.

Torrent for people who want everything and Archive for the ability to cherry pick games from the set.

I think this is the best solution

6 hours ago, MadMartigan said:

100% compatibility and reduces the complete library to roughly 1.7TB. 

If the compatibility list Dempsey_86 linked on the first page is correct, it looks like there are 6 games that wont work as CCI and several more that require scrubbing to work or perform well.  Maybe this has been fixed?

Hey all,

okay i got the torrent on gigabit internet but i capped it at 500gb speed as to not interrupt the family streams. i'm also uploading the collection in 200gb 7z chunks to drive. they're individually zipped so you can download one set and extract just the games you need. give it a couple hours to finish uploading. 7 hours left as of 8:00pm eastern time.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ucFchFWCgcDheySWMj31bURpGdb5wHME?usp=drive_link

Edited by eliaslear

21 hours ago, RMM said:

If the compatibility list Dempsey_86 linked on the first page is correct, it looks like there are 6 games that wont work as CCI and several more that require scrubbing to work or perform well.  Maybe this has been fixed?

That could actually be updated from when it was proclaimed to be 100%. I'm not sure on what the status is today to be honest. I will say that I don't see the usefulness of using .cci if you're not scrubbing and trimming the files. Seems redundant for that list to say some files need to have that done.  

On 8/2/2023 at 10:58 PM, MadMartigan said:

100% compatibility and reduces the complete library to roughly 1.7TB. 

Not perfect compatibility as far as I know but will test before finalising the set. .

On 8/4/2023 at 11:02 PM, simbin said:

Darn it, drive already at max quota before it finished uploading. Hopefully someone with the resources can mirror it on internet archive. Cheers, have a great weekend everyone!

I will be finishing my set off very soon, life kinda got in the way for a while. I will be uploading to a torrent and using a seedbox so should have some nice speeds to get it going. 

On 8/4/2023 at 3:44 AM, MadMartigan said:

That could actually be updated from when it was proclaimed to be 100%. I'm not sure on what the status is today to be honest. I will say that I don't see the usefulness of using .cci if you're not scrubbing and trimming the files. Seems redundant for that list to say some files need to have that done.  

I will retest the ones that are marked as incompatible and will include an Xiso or Extracted files version of those games if needed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Not perfect compatibility as far as I know but will test before finalising the set. .

I will be finishing my set off very soon, life kinda got in the way for a while. I will be uploading to a torrent and using a seedbox so should have some nice speeds to get it going. 

I will retest the ones that are marked as incompatible and will include an Xiso or Extracted files version of those games if needed.

If you've downloaded it via google, extract all to a folder named xbox, load the torrent, and you can help seed.

I made sure to include properly converted games that are incompatible with cci format. 

19 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

That's the exact opposite of a future project of mine: Extracted files mainly and isos as backups for the ones that have issues. :)

• nikeymikey changed the title to Full Redump set in CCI format.