OGXbox.com

Full Redump set in CCI format.

nikeymikey

To sum up as of this date:

Still nothing from nickeymickey

eliaslear made a pack but it is no longer available through Google Drive or the magnet link

Only CCI pack I could find was Dragon4Gamers 4TB (NTSC Set) on back-ups.me (2tb set is there too but it's from 2021 and I don't think it's CCI-based). Downloading now, can't vouch for quality

...as if people actually read through threads...

2 minutes ago, LogicalMadman said:

eliaslear made a pack but it is no longer available through Google Drive or the magnet link

Only CCI pack I could find was Dragon4Gamers 4TB (NTSC Set) on back-ups.me (2tb set is there too but it's from 2021 and I don't think it's CCI-based). Downloading now, can't vouch for quality

I read through threads! 

... This man is a logical MADMAN!

Let us know how the image works out.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, LogicalMadman said:

Will do, in about... 20 days? XD

Snapping a bowl to you now man ;)

Lol, those images take forever. I would like to build a basic local server with a few images on it, so people can get themselves started without having to download an uncentralized, sketchily downloaded HDD image that takes fucking forever. That way if people lose it, which DOES happen, they can just come back on my site and download it. :)

www.bowlsnapper.com :) I already have the domain registered, and will probably build the site around December, when I get a break from school!

Snap 2 bowls, my friend!

26 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Lol, those images take forever. I would like to build a basic local server with a few images on it, so people can get themselves started without having to download an uncentralized, sketchily downloaded HDD image that takes fucking forever. That way if people lose it, which DOES happen, they can just come back on my site and download it. :)

www.bowlsnapper.com :) I already have the domain registered, and will probably build the site around December, when I get a break from school!

Snap 2 bowls, my friend!

That would be cool. Are you actually planning to house the server locally? You said local so I assumed so but figured I’d ask. Lol. I’d probably make folks register before you could download or something just to keep direct download links from propagating everywhere and killing server bandwidth. That would be cool though. Lots of possibilities there on what you could do and hdd images you decide to host. Build up a collection of trusted and custom ones. 

4 minutes ago, FrostyMaGee said:

That would be cool. Are you actually planning to house the server locally? You said local so I assumed so but figured I’d ask. Lol. I’d probably make folks register before you could download or something just to keep direct download links from propagating everywhere and killing server bandwidth. That would be cool though. Lots of possibilities there on what you could do and hdd images you decide to host. Build up a collection of trusted and custom ones. 

Yes, that is the idea. I would have to come up with a system that would allow people to download only from their IP or something. Some way for me to keep the traffic down, while supplying the people the image they need. Maybe charge like, 2 bucks just to help with requesting a higher than normal upload bandwidth from my ISP. Preferably, I would like to charge nothing as long as upload bandwidths are sufficient enough in 2024. 😛 I honestly don't know. I don't have my own internet connection ATM and wont until I finally grow up and move out of my parent's house. lol.

1 minute ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Yes, that is the idea. I would have to come up with a system that would allow people to download only from their or something. Some way for me to keep the traffic down, while supplying the people the image they need. Maybe charge like, 2 bucks just to help with requesting a higher than normal upload bandwidth from my ISP. Preferrably, I would like to charge nothing as long as upload bandwidths are sufficient enough in 2024. 😛

Well initially you could do a test run and see how bandwidth usage held up making it a private server of sorts that was by invite only. You’d have a front facing page but credentials you doled out on an invite only. That could give you a relatively small test pool to get a gauge of the jump in bandwidth based on active users. Your backend would have enough logging to quantify that sample. It would at least give you an idea of the jump that you could extrapolate to a larger user set and give you a general idea of what you might need from the ISP. I’d definitely have a dedicated line just for that server though. If it gets large enough down the road you can run a secondary server and put in a load balancer should that end up being a necessity. That’s thinking way down the road though. 

• Like 1

On ArcadePunks is since a few weeks a nice new CCI pack: https://www.arcadepunks.com/xbox-master-games-collection-cci-complete/
The last time I checked it had a few seeders and plenty of leechers.

The CCI files from eliaslear's are almost all compatible, so if you have those, you won't need to download everything.
You only need to copy them to the correct location.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, mortael said:

On ArcadePunks is since a few weeks a nice new CCI pack: https://www.arcadepunks.com/xbox-master-games-collection-cci-complete/

The CCI files from eliaslear's are almost all compatible, so if you have those, you won't need to download everything.

Thank you for the update and for checking.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:16 PM, LogicalMadman said:

ToniHC was involved with Coinops so I would imagine his 4TB build would be pretty good quality.   Dragon4Gamers also has a bunch of emulators with artwork including CoinOPs massive, Ninja Massive, MAME etc..  so if someone were setting up a hard drive it would probably be a good build to use since it has about everything.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 1:23 AM, mortael said:

Just lost all seeders at 75.3% 😭

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 12:16 AM, LogicalMadman said:

Its Nikeymikey actually :)and I will be finalising my set in the next few days. I had HDD issues and lost the almost completed set then lost the will to start again.

HOWEVER....I now have all the games converted and I now need to decide how I'm gonna share it.... Torrent is the most likely but where I should upload that torrent I have not yet decided. Possibly back-ups, possible Pixel-cove.... 

Mine will be purely the games in alphabetised folders in CCI format minus the ones highlighted as problematic on the CCI compat list, nothing else. Not a HDD image or any of that bulk, just pure games. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Mine will be purely the games in alphabetised folders in CCI format minus the ones highlighted as problematic on the CCI compat list, nothing else. Not a HDD image or any of that bulk, just pure games. 

Thank you for your efforts mate, could you tell if the torrent would be open files like being able to select specific CCi(s) or a single archive with everything inside? Also are you 7zipping them after converting them to CCI? Because that would save a good amount of Disk Space and bandwidth.

3 hours ago, PRince404 said:

Thank you for your efforts mate, could you tell if the torrent would be open files like being able to select specific CCi(s) or a single archive with everything inside? Also are you 7zipping them after converting them to CCI? Because that would save a good amount of Disk Space and bandwidth.

Yes, I will zip up the game folders individually. You should be able to grab just the files you want. At the moment I am favouring back-ups.me as where I will upload. 

• Thanks 1

Quick update for those still interested, I am waiting on a new HDD so I can transfer the entire set to my Xbox, once that is done I will be able to zip up the originals (going to do a size test first as if zipping doesn't save much space I might not bother) and then upload to a seedbox.

I did have a HDD delivered on Christmas Eve but it was DOA (6tb Seagate) so have a replacement supposed to arrive tomorrow. Time allowing I will get it set up and all data copied across tomorrow. 

15 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

Quick update for those still interested, I am waiting on a new HDD so I can transfer the entire set to my Xbox, once that is done I will be able to zip up the originals (going to do a size test first as if zipping doesn't save much space I might not bother) and then upload to a seedbox.

I did have a HDD delivered on Christmas Eve but it was DOA (6tb Seagate) so have a replacement supposed to arrive tomorrow. Time allowing I will get it set up and all data copied across tomorrow. 

I can't even believe it's possible to get a doa 6tb HDD.

Does this HAVE to be torrented? Could it be hosted, or might the site be taken down? Not by you. I'm just curious. I'm seeing if there is a legal problem with it being hosted.

• nikeymikey changed the title to Full Redump set in CCI format.