OGXbox.com

Full Redump set in CCI format.

nikeymikey

They could be converted the same way or they could be slightly different. The easy way to tell is to compare the size of the files between the two. Otherwise, it’s still .CCI so they should work just fine.

Repackinator gives you the option to compress the files and then take an extra step to trim the extra fat. This is how you can reduce the files sizes by such an insane amount. 

5 hours ago, Peppie said:

i have downloaded a different set because this one was not available yet. 

My question is what is the difference between the set of NikeyMikey and the one I already downloaded?

set I downloaded:

image.png.64787271970094963b3fff4a037e79e6.png

just compare your files to these, if they match, then you're good

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSewa5ynfmFC6Dg9FeF9nBF511dGgHc6VwtmR5AH3yyba-bqXO2OAvR-_xxPSLk84xCiM8LxntTYzHX/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

edit: the above is correct if the cci files are build with repackinator 1.2.4 and up. CCIs build with lower versions of repackinator will be approximately 8mb bigger, the hash will also not match.

Edited by Dempsey_86

1 hour ago, Dempsey_86 said:

just compare your files to these, if they match, then you're good

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSewa5ynfmFC6Dg9FeF9nBF511dGgHc6VwtmR5AH3yyba-bqXO2OAvR-_xxPSLk84xCiM8LxntTYzHX/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

edit: the above is correct if the cci files are build with repackinator 1.2.4 and up. CCIs build with lower versions of repackinator will be approximately 8mb bigger, the hash will also not match.

I used v1.4.4 I believe.

Thank you for this nikeymikey!

I downloaded, extracted with simbin's script and then ran an output folder scan with Repackinator. It looks like a few region duplicates can be removed to save some space before transferring to a hard drive, unless these specific titles were left in for a reason that I'm not aware of.

Duplicates & multi game titles with games that have their own cci...

15:52:59 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4B4F0003, Region = 'JPN', Version = 00000002.    Dynasty Warriors 3 (JPN)
15:53:00 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4B4F0004, Region = 'JPN', Version = 00000004.    Dynasty Warriors 4 (JPN)
15:53:47 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 584C8013, Region = 'GLO', Version = 00000047.    MA 2 - LW and OutRun 2 (GLO)
15:54:15 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4D578036, Region = 'GLO', Version = 00000032.    NBA Ballers - Phenom (GLO)
15:54:21 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 584C000F, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000004.    NCAA Football 2005 and Top Spin (USA)
15:54:54 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 56550037, Region = 'PAL', Version = 00000002.    Robots (PAL)
15:54:57 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 584C000D, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000016.    S.W - T.C.W and Tetris W (USA)
15:55:00 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4D53003D, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000004.    Sega GT 2002 and JSRF (USA)

I believe Red Star was an unreleased and leaked game so that's why Repackinator doesn't find it?

15:54:50 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4143807E, Region = 'GLO', Version = 00000032.Red Star - The (GLO)

Are these Outlaw Golf titles just addons? Why does Repackinator not count them?

15:54:34 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 5655801B, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000032.    Outlaw Golf - 9 Holes of X-Mas (USA)
15:54:35 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 53538005, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000032.    Outlaw Golf - Holiday Golf (USA)

Thanks for your time with this!

1 hour ago, ChockFulAnuts said:

Thank you for this nikeymikey!

I downloaded, extracted with simbin's script and then ran an output folder scan with Repackinator. It looks like a few region duplicates can be removed to save some space before transferring to a hard drive, unless these specific titles were left in for a reason that I'm not aware of.

Duplicates & multi game titles with games that have their own cci...

15:52:59 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4B4F0003, Region = 'JPN', Version = 00000002.    Dynasty Warriors 3 (JPN)
15:53:00 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4B4F0004, Region = 'JPN', Version = 00000004.    Dynasty Warriors 4 (JPN)
15:53:47 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 584C8013, Region = 'GLO', Version = 00000047.    MA 2 - LW and OutRun 2 (GLO)
15:54:15 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4D578036, Region = 'GLO', Version = 00000032.    NBA Ballers - Phenom (GLO)
15:54:21 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 584C000F, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000004.    NCAA Football 2005 and Top Spin (USA)
15:54:54 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 56550037, Region = 'PAL', Version = 00000002.    Robots (PAL)
15:54:57 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 584C000D, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000016.    S.W - T.C.W and Tetris W (USA)
15:55:00 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4D53003D, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000004.    Sega GT 2002 and JSRF (USA)

I believe Red Star was an unreleased and leaked game so that's why Repackinator doesn't find it?

15:54:50 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 4143807E, Region = 'GLO', Version = 00000032.Red Star - The (GLO)

Are these Outlaw Golf titles just addons? Why does Repackinator not count them?

15:54:34 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 5655801B, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000032.    Outlaw Golf - 9 Holes of X-Mas (USA)
15:54:35 Warning - Game not found with TitleID = 53538005, Region = 'USA', Version = 00000032.    Outlaw Golf - Holiday Golf (USA)

Thanks for your time with this!

Repackinator has an ALT database, all those titles will be found on there. You can swap between the 2 databases by renaming them. They are named RepackList.json (original) and AltRepackList.json (alt).

Those extra games were added as I had the redump files so I figured I'd throw them in. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

Repackinator has an ALT database, all those titles will be found on there. You can swap between the 2 databases by renaming them. They are named RepackList.json (original) and AltRepackList.json (alt).

Those extra games were added as I had the redump files so I figured I'd throw them in. 

Excellent information. I learned something today. Thanks!

1 hour ago, ChockFulAnuts said:

Excellent information. I learned something today. Thanks!

Also regarding the Outlaw Golf  discs, I believe they were both Blockbuster Video exclusives. They are both basically a 9 hole Xmas themed demo of the game.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, NokSueCow said:

I finally finished downloading last week after 5 1/2 weeks. I haven't got around to installing them yet, though. Thanks for this. I'm still seeding as well, but my upload is only 1Mb/s, basically dialup.

I feel your pain. We only got Fibre installed in our street in Jan, had 80mbps max download before then. Now have a nice 1gbps up and down :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, MadMartigan said:

Would someone be so kind as to provide a link to this .cci set? I lost my data drive last night with everything on it.

Why is there no link here?

You can find the CCI set at https://back-ups.me/ under the Xbox category.

Edited by RMM
clarified response

2 hours ago, MadMartigan said:

Thank you for that. There were many links posted here and I had never heard of that site until today so it left me a bit lost. My account is waiting for approval now 

I've been registered on there for years, its pretty nice. They have tons of other stuff beside original Xbox. I can send you a discord invite to their server, that may help speed it up. That's how I originally joined. Just join the CoinOps discord, read the faq/rules, it explains how to join the backups discord, and ask for an invite.

Some torrents have free downloads, as in, the data you download doesn't count towards your seed ratio. A bad ratio gets you kicked. Nikey's CCI set is free and has double upload rewards, so if you download the whole set, your ratio acted like you didn't download anything, and your upload ratio is buffed in the process.

There are multiple Xbox tabs, one general tab, another for Coinops official, coinops unofficial, etc.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I did not download the set, but I assume @nikeymikey did a full set as in the main set json in repackinator. 

This set is build like this:

• Full NTSC set
  • + all PAL exclusives
  • + all JPN exclusives

There is no reason to add french or german games because they are the same game as the NTSC versions. Most of the time they are inferior because there is no 480p support in some of them or they dont have the english langue in them.

NTSC is always the better version of the game.

Edited by Dempsey_86
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Dempsey_86 said:

I did not download the set, but I assume @nikeymikey did a full set as in the main set json in repackinator. 

• Full NTSC set
  • + all PAL exclusives
  • + all JPN exclusives

There is no reason to add french or german games because they are the same game as the NTSC versions. Most of the time they are inferior because there is no 480p support in some of them or they dont have the english langue in them.

Yes, but then you should not call it "Full Redump Set" because its not. For sure, NTSC is the best to go with. But for the german ones they are diffrent - mostly censored - which makes it kinda a diffrent game

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Korschan said:

Yes, but then you should not call it "Full Redump Set" because its not. For sure, NTSC is the best to go with. But for the german ones they are diffrent - mostly censored - which makes it kinda a diffrent game

If they had extra content, I would agree with you. But censorship is not content, it's deliberately breaking a game in my opinion. (I know it's a law in Germany). I always need to watch out if I buy 2nd hands games, that it's not a German release.

Edited by Dempsey_86
  • Like 3

On 4/19/2024 at 8:00 PM, Korschan said:

Thank you so much @nikeymikey for your effort. 

But its not a full redump set - there are missing a lot of European games, like the German and French ones.

Its a full set in that it has at least one version of every game released. If I had included all the foreign language games then I would of had MANY complaints saying the exact opposite of what you said. 

I did contemplate adding them but as the VAST MAJORITY of users would prefer not to have them I decided against it. 

A lot of PAL releases contain multi language anyway. Plus as @Dempsey_86 says there was usually some form of censorship IF a German release was made. Better to have the main PAL release every time imo if you must insist on not having the NTSC version. Also consider the fact that many German, French etc people also do speak and read English very well as a second language. 

13 hours ago, Dempsey_86 said:

• Full NTSC set
  • + all PAL exclusives
  • + all JPN exclusives

That is correct however I did add a couple of the alternate releases from the Repackinator Alt database, but only as I already had the files downloaded for personal use. 

• Like 4