OGXbox.com

[DL] Cerbios Bios Mirror [Updated]

sweetdarkdestiny

On 6/16/2023 at 1:59 PM, Viggen66 said:

Yes my system has Startech adapter, it's more expensive but better quality, also I noticed Cerbios.ini you have to manually insert the path to your dashboard, I use xbmc4gamers, but is on drive letter D I guess it must be Partition3, since Partition2 is for C drive?

The .ini should already be configured to load the xbmc XBE without modification. It Just CAN be modified if you need it to.

Dashes should be installed on C as evoxdash.xbe, no matter what they are, and have the resource files stored on E. That's my experience anyway.

Dear all, 

Finally managed to flash Cerbios named ¨Cerbios Hybrid V2.3.1 BETA", however it displays safemode, does anyone here knows why?

Also I changed my fan to 25, but it seems the fan is not running as fast as it did on Indbios, but the main concern is why it displays safe mode.

Thanks all.

1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Viggen66 said:

Dear all, 

Finally managed to flash Cerbios named ¨Cerbios Hybrid V2.3.1 BETA", however it displays safemode, does anyone here knows why?

Also I changed my fan to 25, but it seems the fan is not running as fast as it did on Indbios, but the main concern is why it displays safe mode.

Thanks all.

1.jpg

Did you power on with the Eject button or there is no bootable drive present try setting no DVD in the cerbios.ini

; Drive Setup 
; 0 = HDD & DVD,  1 = HDD & No DVD (Legacy Mode), 2 = HDD & No DVD (Modern Mode), 3 = Dual HDD 
DriveSetup = 1

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Viggen66 said:

Dear all, 

Thanks all.

1.jpg

I was going to suggest eject, yes.

10 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I was going to suggest eject, yes.

I had that happen when I didn't have the cerbios.ini file on the HDD/SSD C drive as I think it defaults to "Drive setup=0"

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

6 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

I had that happen when I didn't have the cerbios.ini file on the HDD/SSD C drive as I think it defaults to "Drive setup=0"

Cheers

SS Dave

Oh okay. I remember there was one other instance where it would do it automatically. And It IS easy to forget to copy the ini file over after flashing. Hell, I've done it. Lol

Just silly I always booted the og through the eject button because is the biggest, didn´t know it enabled safe mode, so we can do a trial and error and flash a working UDMA bios?

Regarding Fan, in safe mode, does it run in fewer rotations?

Also is there a controller combination to shut down the console as Indbios?

Edited by Viggen66

11 hours ago, Viggen66 said:

Just silly I always booted the og through the eject button because is the biggest, didn´t know it enabled safe mode, so we can do a trial and error and flash a working UDMA bios?

Regarding Fan, in safe mode, does it run in fewer rotations?

To shut down!? I don't think so. To restart, yes. Just use your dash to shut down. Right thumbstick in xbmc. To control fanspeed in Cerbios, look in the .ini.

On 6/16/2023 at 11:07 PM, Viggen66 said:

I never managed to boot Forza under Ind Bios, hence my reason for wanting to change, also my system has 128 ram, does it has to do with that? 

Also another game which never booted ¨Sensible Soccer 2006¨

I have tested this game on my Xbox using the cerbios and xbmc4gamers as the dash board and it loads 100% ok

Maybe it's time to use a new dash board that will automatically run the game in Pal or NTSC-j if needed.

Cheers

SS Dave

Is there an exhaustive list of PAL region locked games? My PAL disc copies of Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, and Pitfall: The Lost Expedition only work in PAL mode. Although Brothers in Arms works from a cold boot so it might be some other problem.

On 6/20/2023 at 7:18 AM, Viggen66 said:

Yes there is 

On the 2.3.1 you set the button combination with a configuration program that sets it in the bios file

Try Left trigger, Right trigger, Dpad up, Back

; A = 0, B = 1, X = 2, Y = 3, BLACK = 4, WHITE = 5, LEFT_TRIGGER = 6, RIGHT_TRIGGER = 7
; DPAD_UP = 8, DPAD_DOWN = 9, DPAD_LEFT = A, DPAD_RIGHT = B, START = C, BACK = D, LEFT_THUMB = E, RIGHT_THUMB = F

; IGR Dash Combo, Resets back to dashboard, If ISO is mounted then keep it mounted as 😧
IGRDash = 67CD

; IGR Game Combo, Resets the current loaded game
IGRGame = 467C

; IGR Full Combo, Full system reset
IGRFull = 467D

; IGR Shutdown Combo, Full system shutdown
IGRShutdown = 678D

Cheers

SS Dave

14 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Something new to play with. 

Cebios Bios Flasher Disc v2.3.1 : https://1fichier.com/?7rcqdfwtdus80h7ty7g7

The iso can be burned as CD or DVD. 

Flasher:

• XBlast
  • EvoX 
  • Resctoox
  • Gentoox

Bios flavors: 

• UDMA2 256kb
  • UDMA2 512kb
  • UDMA2 1024kb
  • UDMA4 256kb
  • UDMA4 512kb
  • UDMA4 1024kb
  • UDMA5 256kb
  • UDMA5 512kb
  • UDMA5 1024kb
  • UDMA6 256kb
  • UDMA6 512kb
  • UDMA6 1024kb

I used the latest Cerbios v2.3.1 for this disc. 

I love seeing you turning out stuff like this sweet. Thank you for doing so.

Really wish this disc worked for me. I burned it and can get it to boot but when I try and use Xblast or EvoX it keeps trying to copy a bunch of files like bootanim data to the c drive and I don’t have enough space on that partition.

I tried deleting stuff and ended up hosing my softmod but luckily was able to reinstall clean using the game exploit again

i have nothing special on that c drive so I can’t be the only one with that issue?

6 minutes ago, Valkyr1983 said:

Really wish this disc worked for me. I burned it and can get it to boot but when I try and use Xblast or EvoX it keeps trying to copy a bunch of files like bootanim data to the c drive and I don’t have enough space on that partition.

I tried deleting stuff and ended up hosing my softmod but luckily was able to reinstall clean using the game exploit again

i have nothing special on that c drive so I can’t be the only one with that issue?

Hosing your softmod isn't a bad thing. In fact, you can flash your TSOP using the same softmod exploit, you just have to use conductive paint to bridge two points. No soldering!

FUCK Softmodding! :)

16 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Hosing your softmod isn't a bad thing. In fact, you can flash your TSOP using the same softmod exploit, you just have to use conductive paint to bridge two points. No soldering!

FUCK Softmodding! :)

I thought softmod was required before TSOP? I only have it softmodded because I did it years ago and it’s worked great, I just want to TSOP so I don’t have to worry about drive dying

i soldered the two points on my 1.4 and pretty sure they are bridged. Getting the error when it comes to copying files to C drive so I don’t think it’s even getting far enough

though from the main menu of this disc the “Chip:” section does say “protected”?