Jump to content
OGXbox.com

EvoX 128MB Bios Pack - XBox v1.0-v1.6


sweetdarkdestiny
 Share

Recommended Posts

Here you get a shit load of pre patched EvoX files. 144 EvoX bios'es in total. 

These files are for 128MB XBox'es version 1.0-1.4 and 1.6/1.6b.

You get these in many different versions in many flavors like:

EvoX 128MB  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX 128MB 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX 128MB HDplus  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX 128MB HDplus 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX 128MB XBoxHDMI  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX 128MB XBoxHDMI 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB UDMA2  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB UDMA2 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB UDMA4  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB UDMA4 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB UDMA5  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB UDMA5 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA2  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA2 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA4  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA4 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA5  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA5 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB XBoxHDMI UDMA2  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB XBoxHDMI UDMA2 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB XBoxHDMI UDMA4  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB XBoxHDMI UDMA4 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB XBoxHDMI UDMA5  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)
EvoX Titan 128MB XBoxHDMI UDMA5 1.6  (256kb/512kb/1024kb) (noDVD/yesDVD)

*******************************************************************************

Some infos about the patches I used: 

Titan Patch Version: 1.1.0
MakeMHz XBoxHDMI Patch Version: 1.4.3
MakeMHz HDplus Patch Version: 1.0.2
MakeMHz EvoX 128MB Ram Patch Version: 1.0.0*

*Could also be v1.0.1 how ever, it's the latest m8plus_true_128MB_fixed.ips.

*******************************************************************************

All these bios'es are sorted* and ready to use with XBlastOS or any other
flasher which requires that the bios is named bios.bin which has to be in 
C:\bios (C:\bios\bios.bin).

Note: YD = yesDVD and ND = noDVD*. 
      (*Yes you can still boot/cold boot any DVD you like with it!)

All these files are also packed as bios.rar files using winrar 3.0.
So you could unpack these with UnleashX etc..
(Only of interest if you go to use these of an installer).

That lead me to one thing. If you are one of the last ones who creates installer,
feel free to use these files on your disc. 

*******************************************************************************

Credits and a HUGE thanks for the patches fly out to: 
MakeMHz and Gaasedelen.

And also a HUGE thanks to Donnie-Burger for testing.

*******************************************************************************

And don't forget to suppport the Devs!
Buy'em some coffee because nothing works without coffee!

Visit : 

https://github.com/gaasedelen/titan
https://github.com/MakeMHz

*******************************************************************************

Download Folders:

Mega : https://mega.nz/folder/JFlR2Q5C#lxK9TfF_sgGxl2gPI4uqIw

1fichier : https://1fichier.com/dir/cdrhapgD

*******************************************************************************

PEACE!

 

EDIT: 

How to update your ram on a XBox 1.6/1.6b :

 

 

Edited by sweetdarkdestiny
Typo. You found more? Call 911!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

What's the boot order list set to in all of these patched BIOSes?

The original xbins distribution list:

  1. C:\evoXdash.xbe
  2. C:\AvaDash.xbe
  3. C:\neXgen.xbe

or other.

It uses the TITAN boot order.

  • C:\evoxdash.xbe
  • C:\xboxdash.xbe
  • C:\EMPTY

As far as I know, it's not possbile to change these entries after the TITAN patch. And I'm not going to HEX edit every of these kernal files. Maybe Gaasedelen fix that one day (if possible).

EDIT:

And for the non TITAN bioses it's

  • C:\evoxdash.xbe
  • E:\evoxdash.xbe
  • C:\xboxdash.xbe

 

Edited by sweetdarkdestiny
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

It uses the TITAN boot order.

  • C:\evoxdash.xbe
  • C:\xboxdash.xbe
  • C:\EMPTY

As far as I know, it's not possbile to change these entries after the TITAN patch. And I'm not going to HEX edit every of these kernal files. Maybe Gaasedelen fix that one day (if possible).

EDIT:

And for the non TITAN bioses it's

  • C:\evoxdash.xbe
  • E:\evoxdash.xbe
  • C:\xboxdash.xbe

 

You are the man!

XBOX 1.6

XBOX HD+ 1.6

Titan UDMA 5 128MB ND 256kb bios

spacer.png

Thank you

Edited by Donnie-Burger
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Tried these 3 on my 1.1 w/ HD+. Startech adapter + 80 Wire cable.

I'm getting a black screen, flashing green light and no boot.

EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA2 NoDVD 256kb

EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA4 NoDVD 256kb

EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA5 NoDVD 256kb

Edited by EmptyDoll
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EmptyDoll said:

Tried these 3 on my 1.1 w/ HD+. Startech adapter + 80 Wire cable.

I'm getting a black screen, flashing green light and no boot.

Post #5 from Donnie-Burger also flashed the EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA5 NoDVD 256kb. And it's working. So I assume there must be something wrong on your side. Btw. I don't see that you listet 128MB. And you have an evoxdash.xbe on C ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Post #5 from Donnie-Burger also flashed the EvoX Titan 128MB HDPlus UDMA5 NoDVD 256kb. And it's working. So I assume there must be something wrong on your side. Btw. I don't see that you listet 128MB. And you have an evoxdash.xbe on C ?

I haven't done the 128MB upgrade. I'm assuming it's the same patch from the MakeMHZ Discord, I tried their 128MB patch and kernel patch without titan and it boots fine.

evoxdash.xbe is on C

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After a little private copy party (Some remeber the good old Amiga days?) to free up my 4TB HDD, I have testet all of the TITAN (U2/U4/U5) + 128MB bioses my self an all of them wörking fine. I used a Startech (U2/U4/U5) and one of the usual cheap adapters (U2/U4) to test the bioses. 

For the MakeMHz bios I only can tell that Donnie-Burger reportet they wörk and he provided a proof of it. And nikeymikey also didn't report any problems. But because of the leak of an MakeMHz HDMI mod of any kind, I can't test that my self.  

I also tested a different patch order. I used the 128MB patch first and after that the TITAN which turned out not wörking. I got stuck on the X Logo. 

Bottom line is, that all of the bios files are wörking as far I can tell. 

And btw a little update. v1.1.0 is now online with VGA patched bioses. So the pack now contains 172 Bios files.

Edited by sweetdarkdestiny
typos, typos and even more.....
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm also having EmptyDoll's issue, when I launch any titan/hd+ v1.6 BIOS or even a BIOS I've patched myself with titan and HD+, I don't get a boot animation, screen is black and eject button flashes green. My drive is 4tb and formatted for titan with a dash already on there, also using a startech adapter. I'll test on my v1.4 this week and see if it happens there. 

On 6/26/2022 at 11:01 PM, EmptyDoll said:

I haven't done the 128MB upgrade. I'm assuming it's the same patch from the MakeMHZ Discord, I tried their 128MB patch and kernel patch without titan and it boots fine.

Have you been able to figure this out? Wondering what's going wrong for me as other people seem to have this working fine. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SoftMachine said:

I'm also having EmptyDoll's issue, when I launch any titan/hd+ v1.6 BIOS or even a BIOS I've patched myself with titan and HD+, I don't get a boot animation, screen is black and eject button flashes green. My drive is 4tb and formatted for titan with a dash already on there, also using a startech adapter. I'll test on my v1.4 this week and see if it happens there. 

Have you been able to figure this out? Wondering what's going wrong for me as other people seem to have this working fine. 

I was able to test on an xbox 1.6 with HD+with an aladdin xt (Titan UDMA5 128MB HD+ bios on a 64MB 1.6 xbox)

Long delay on boot like 10 seconds, then boot animation.  I loaded up the HD+ software and kernel patch loader detected so all good right? Sorta, if I change anything in this menu I will get a black screen on reboot.  Was tinkering with this and wiping my c:\ with a fresh one gets me back in.  Some tvs no picture some tvs picture and some tvs no sound and some tvs some games sound.  I'm going to install my othe hd+ kit into a 1.4 hopefully and see the results.  I think the bios has bugs or the HD+ is buggy, dunno yet.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Donnie-Burger said:

I was able to test on an xbox 1.6 with HD+with an aladdin xt

Long delay on boot like 10 seconds, then boot animation.  I loaded up the HD+ software and kernel patch loader detected so all good right? Sorta, if I change anything in this menu I will get a black screen on reboot.  Was tinkering with this and wiping my c:\ with a fresh one gets me back in.  Some tvs no picture some tvs picture and some tvs no sound and some tvs some games sound.  I'm going to install my othe hd+ kit into a 1.4 hopefully and see the results.  I think the bios has bugs or the HD+ is buggy, dunno yet.

Thanks a lot for the reply, I had a copy of C from my 2TB drive on there so went back and started fresh with a stock C partition and just a shortcut to my dash. It booted with no issues but as soon as I touched the XboxHD app (literally just opening and closing it,) it would no longer boot.

Otherwise audio seems to work in stereo, I guess maybe I'll deal with this until the next fw update. They've said official titan support is coming so that's good. 

Edit: Spoke too soon, I launched Fable and it had some crazy visual bug that isn't there using my normal m8 hd+ bios. Call of Cthulhu looks fine though, not sure about other games since I haven't really loaded the 4tb drive yet.

Edited by SoftMachine
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SoftMachine said:

Thanks a lot for the reply, I had a copy of C from my 2TB drive on there so went back and started fresh with a stock C partition and just a shortcut to my dash. It booted with no issues but as soon as I touched the XboxHD app (literally just opening and closing it,) it would no longer boot.

Otherwise audio seems to work in stereo, I guess maybe I'll deal with this until the next fw update. They've said official titan support is coming so that's good. 

Edit: Spoke too soon, I launched Fable and it had some crazy visual bug that isn't there using my normal m8 hd+ bios. Call of Cthulhu looks fine though, not sure about other games since I haven't really loaded the 4tb drive yet.

Customer picked up 1.6 so I can't test that but I will test 1.4 as soon as I can.  Hopefully fixes come soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So..... I don't now why it works for some ppl. but didn't work for others. I manly used the EvoX Titan 128MB UMDA4 for the last 5 XBoxes I have made and no problem so far.

So I can just assume that it's maybe the MakeMHz HD+/HDMI patch which causes problems even it works for some ppl..

How ever, I decided to take down the download for now. I will temporary reupload a smaller pack which just conatins the non MakeMHz HD+/HDMI bioses.

Edited by sweetdarkdestiny
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KitMikro said:

Thanks for sharing. but this link is not working for me... I'd like to use my m8plus bios (removed animation, nodvd, nologo) and patch it to use the 128mb. Could you please share the file on the forum?

My upload space is " Max total size: 15.11 kB " so there isn't anything I can upload here. But I have uploaded the file to Mega which hopefully works for you.

Download @ Mega : https://mega.nz/file/wIl2gT5S#3czFGilHS-Vh7wwroTAaDk6YRewb5rSQsQmva9Y52Dk

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Brodieman23 said:

Can you please re-up the patched version for HD+?

The full pack is still online but set to private because some user reportet problems with some of the files. That's why there is a temp pack till new patches come out an I can update the full pack. Till then you have to patch the bios your self which isn't to hard to do. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

The full pack is still online but set to private because some user reportet problems with some of the files. That's why there is a temp pack till new patches come out an I can update the full pack. Till then you have to patch the bios your self which isn't to hard to do. 

 

Bugger, thanks anyway!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Board Life Status


Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.