barnito

Aladdin XBlast Modchips

Please login or register to see this link.

Image may contain: table

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

These mod chips are available. Please login or register to see this link.    If you could just let him know I sent you that would be great. Thanks.

Also I have a ?  I set my Mod chip to boot directly into a certain Bios.  How can I get back in to change this?

Edited by lotec25

43 minutes ago, lotec25 said:

These mod chips are available. Please login or register to see this link.    If you could just let him know I sent you that would be great. Thanks.

Also I have a ?  I set my Mod chip to boot directly into a certain Bios.  How can I get back in to change this?

I can’t find them on that store at all? Do you have a direct link to the page??

On 8/28/2019 at 5:00 AM, lotec25 said:

if you are talking about the aladdin xblast chips, you should be able to use the xblast os (XBE) to change the settings of the chip, after all, thats what it was designed for.

On 8/28/2019 at 5:44 AM, nikeymikey said:

I can’t find them on that store at all? Do you have a direct link to the page??

I just ordered a jtag programmer about a week ago, still waiting on it to come in. when i get some more funds to purchase some new aladdin chips as well as the flash chips needed for xblast, i can make some aladdin xblast chips, if you are interested. Note, I'm also in the process of designing a new chip that utilizes the xblast code. if you are interested in one of those when i can get the PCB's made.

Edited by M0RPH10U5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, M0RPH10U5 said:

if you are talking about the aladdin xblast chips, you should be able to use the xblast os (XBE) to change the settings of the chip, after all, thats what it was designed for.

I just ordered a jtag programmer about a week ago, still waiting on it to come in. when i get some more funds to purchase some new aladdin chips as well as the flash chips needed for xblast, i can make some aladdin xblast chips, if you are interested. Note, I'm also in the process of designing a new chip that utilizes the xblast code. if you are interested in one of those when i can get the PCB's made.

Always interested in a new chip!!! I’ll also take some of the Aladdin XBPartitionner if you do them 👍🏻😃

3 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Always interested in a new chip!!! I’ll also take some of the Aladdin XBPartitionner if you do them 👍🏻😃

lol, you mean aladdin xblast? dont have any right now, but im working on it, still waiting on my programmer to come in, and i need to buy some more aladdin chips as well as the 1MB Flash chip. but i should have some hopefully soon.

7 hours ago, Xbmcmodsforxbox said:

if you guys are still looking for the aladdin xblast kekule has some Please login or register to see this link.

he must have just got some recently then, last i was on his site, he was sold out according to his site. its cool though. thanks for that info.

Yes he does make them but as it stands he doesnt have any in stock. I am on hos list for a few things he is out of stock of and ive requested a custom Nike "Swoosh"   jewel :)

3 hours ago, Xbmcmodsforxbox said:

no he makes them he makes alot of amazing products man

I'm aware, I orderd his x3lcd cable. Never implied that he ordered them to resell them, just merely pointing out that the last time I was on his site, he was out of stock of them, part of the reason I ordered stuff to make my own. That and to help anyone looking to get some.

3 hours ago, BraidenDawes said:

I need one for sure been searching everywhere currently about to get my hands a X3 just got to save a little more so I’ll buy a Xblast

X3's are expensive these days, if you are lucky enough to find one. I bought mine back in 2008 when there was still a decent supply and they were cheaper. love my x3.