Artwork & Media Pack

Thanks - it's a work in progress. What John has done to this dashboard is incredible work, and way beyond my pay grade.  Artwork stuff i can handle :) so just pitching in. what people don't realize is that it isn't that hard to make these. It's a bit time consuming but all the tools are available.  My hope is someone will want to pitch in and help do more.  These took me a long time, especially the covers that were made from scratch.  The more obsure homebrew stuff is even more challenging. Anyway - enjoy!

• Like 1

Incursion64,

Already tried Half life from this pack, what is the secret to make the bottom part of the artwork being filled with some fading effect made by XBMC4Gamers, I had already resized my pictures to 778*438 and it doesn't work the same it appears the main background image you choose not the artwork, as you can see from this picture, the bottom part has a fading effect of what is on top

https://ibb.co/JxcZWSj

Edited by Viggen66

I thought those flipped reflections were created by XBMC4Gamers (XBMC) itself using the main boxart images.  It flips the Y-axis and processes it using an option in the skinning engine and places it below the box art.  However, I'm not exactly sure where to find it in the skin's files.

5 hours ago, Viggen66 said:

Incursion64,

Already tried Half life from this pack, what is the secret to make the bottom part of the artwork being filled with some fading effect made by XBMC4Gamers, I had already resized my pictures to 778*438 and it doesn't work the same it appears the main background image you choose not the artwork, as you can see from this picture, the bottom part has a fading effect of what is on top

https://ibb.co/JxcZWSj

What format are your images stored in?  PNG, JPG, etc.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im sorry guys, i didn't see notifications on the post. I handed all the homebrew art over to Rocky5, it should all be packed into the downloader.  My google drive links got blocked by facebook because I think someone reported me, and that's where i do pretty much all my posting/sharing so i had to remove them. Being that it's already being hosted im not re-uploading them to google drive. At some point ill put it on mega but the downloader seems to be working great.