Dave C.

So What Is Your Favorite Game?

Crash games are indeed awesome and I'm currently playing the remastered n'sane trilogy on my PS4. On original Xbox I am currently enjoying some tiger woods PGA tour 2003. Just something about that golf game lol

These are my "go to" games that never get old to me. I never get tired of replaying Max Payne.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Destroy All Humans! followed closely by Stubbs the Zombie. I love super stylized games like those two. The desire to play DAH on a PC is what got me interested in emulator development in the first place.

Edited by furon

Project Gotham Racing

I was surprised how good it actually looks for a release title. I really enjoy the handling and the kudos System. Definetly can recommend it while playing it right now.

Edited by Tim Mcmurphy

15 hours ago, GAMERLEX said:

conker

this must be awesome. cant wait to play it. where will i find the time to play all these gems

• Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 5:20 PM, Tim Mcmurphy said:

Project Gotham Racing

I was surprised how good it actually looks for a release title. I really enjoy the handling and the kudos System. Definetly can recommend it while playing it right now.

I really melt myself playing project gotham racing 2. I sometimes find people on xlink kai and play online too. I dont know why but i like it more than forza(even if forza is more realistic)

So many great games! I think, while cliche, Halo on the Xbox is my all time favorite, mainly for all the late night death matches on blood gulch.  However, I played a ton of Morrowind back in the day on the OG Xbox (yes I know it is better on PC but I love console gaming better).  I think Beyond Good & Evil also holds a special place and is my top 5 favorite... I loved the art style, gameplay, story, characters, and music.  I played through BG&E so many times, I lost track and can still play it anytime today b/c it's that good.