OGXbox.com

Full Redump set in CCI format.

nikeymikey

28 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I can't even believe it's possible to get a doa 6tb HDD.

Does this HAVE to be torrented? Could it be hosted, or might the site be taken down? Not by you. I'm just curious. I'm seeing if there is a legal problem with it being hosted.

Torrent is easier for me, that's about the end of it really lol.

If someone else wants to reupload to a hoster then fair enough but I can't be bothered with all the bollox that goes with it. Links being killed etc. The torrent will stay live for as long as I can possibly keep the seedbox running and when there is a few other good reliable seeders. 

Regarding the doa hdd.... I knew something was up as soon as I connected it to my PC, Windows had trouble just formatting it to NTFS, It failed the first time, then seemed to complete but then errored out at the last moment. It was then I noticed the drive was already making the tell tale clicking sounds of a dead hdd. So I gave up and went straight on to Amazon to get the refund started, got my label printed and the drive boxed up ready for collection.

This all happened withing about 20mins of the drive being delivered. :) Thank god for Amazon and their return policy.  

Set is now fully 7zipped up, However it is going to take an AGE to upload on my current 1mb upload speed :( 

On the brighter side of things, they are in my street right this very moment installing full fibre so I will be able to upgrade to a 1gbps up and down line very soon :)

On 1/6/2024 at 8:38 AM, nikeymikey said:

Set is now fully 7zipped up, However it is going to take an AGE to upload on my current 1mb upload speed :( 

On the brighter side of things, they are in my street right this very moment installing full fibre so I will be able to upgrade to a 1gbps up and down line very soon :)

I GOTTA start a server... I'm sure I could set up a small linux server. I have a 6TB HDD I could host this on...

1 hour ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I GOTTA start a server... I'm sure I could set up a small linux server. I have a 6TB HDD I could host this on...

They seem to have finished digging up my street now so I am just waiting for the full fibre to go live and I will be switching providers. Currently on FTTC and max out at 80mbps down and 18.0mbps up :(

Uploading the set now would take literally days and days so I'm sitting on the set right now. As soon as I can get switched over to full fibre I will be hitting the button on a seedbox and uploading it. Still currently planning on using back-ups.me to host the torrent although this could change if I can find another way. I wont be using 1f, mediafire or any of those places as if they kill the link then I would have to reup the files all over again. I plan on getting my PC HDD space back once I have uploaded it somewhere lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • nikeymikey changed the title to Full Redump set in CCI format. NOW UPLOADING!!!!
On 4/10/2023 at 5:57 AM, nikeymikey said:

I am downloading the full redump set from Archive at my full speed right now. Use Free Download Manager and you should see your dl speeds increase from Archive.

I tried FDM a few weeks ago and couldn't figure out how to limit the download speeds so uninstalled, I only have 10MB down / 1MB up, they say fiber is within a year. Tried reinstalling FDM and it just constantly says loading in the Chrome extension tab now.

Is there a main Redump link on Archive that everyone uses? The only ones I've found are from CVLT of Mirrors, and Stranno. I don't feel like manually grabbing 1k downloads, especially with only 1MB download speed. I used to have the 2017 hdd ready pack, then got the 2020 pack on backups. Just wanting to finally have redumps and be done with it, now that I know theres a difference.

On 1/1/2024 at 6:05 PM, nikeymikey said:

Of course. Why would I use just normal zip??? lol

Because there is a way to unzip it on Xbox using Python and C++. At least use RAR which is also supported. I was thinkin to integrate Store App in my XBMC fork, but there is no way for me to extract 7z archives :D

29 minutes ago, antonic901 said:

Because there is a way to unzip it on Xbox using Python and C++. At least use RAR which is also supported. I was thinkin to integrate Store App in my XBMC fork, but there is no way for me to extract 7z archives :D

Ok fair enough but 7z gave smaller files than RAR, hence why I went with it. This was about making it easier/quicker for people to download it. Not so it can be served up as a free store type thing. You are free to download the files and recompress them to a suitable format for your needs tho :)

• nikeymikey changed the title to Full Redump set in CCI format.
1 hour ago, LegendOfDave said:

Good job on doing this. Been following this thread for a few months now. What does this mean?

Back-ups.me. Its a torrent site that hosts xbox stuff as well as other misc items. If you dont keep your seed ratio, you could get kicked. It's also the official source of CoinOps. I'll pm you the discord so you can read the rules and get started.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NokSueCow said:

Back-ups.me. Its a torrent site that hosts xbox stuff as well as other misc items. If you dont keep your seed ratio, you could get kicked. It's also the official source of CoinOps. I'll pm you the discord so you can read the rules and get started.

Would you mind PMing me the Discord as well? I'm familiar with the tracker but it's been a while since I was active on a private one.

On 1/22/2024 at 1:09 PM, nikeymikey said:

I have zero idea if this will help you but a quick google search brought up this... 

https://github.com/rikyoz/bit7z

This is wrapper for p7zip. In other words, you need to have installed p7zip on you machine so you can import it's libraries and used them. So as I said in order to extract .7z on Xbox eaither from Python or C++ I will need to backport some lib for 7z on Xbox.