OGXbox.com

Full Redump set in CCI format.

nikeymikey

On 8/6/2023 at 10:45 PM, eliaslear said:

If you've downloaded it via google, extract all to a folder named xbox, load the torrent, and you can help seed.

I made sure to include properly converted games that are incompatible with cci format. 

I have downloaded it, with torrent you mean the magnet link you posted (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c86d4721713101af64ea943215d2fb99589c7758&dn=XBOX)?
Because that one hangs on 'downloading metadata'

On 8/19/2023 at 2:57 PM, mortael said:

I have downloaded it, with torrent you mean the magnet link you posted (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c86d4721713101af64ea943215d2fb99589c7758&dn=XBOX)?
Because that one hangs on 'downloading metadata'

Nay, if the torrent is the correct one technically placing the folders you've downloaded from Gdrive in the torrent download folder (obv. the files must be placed accordingly) and right clicking the torrent>force re-check you should be able to avoid the downloading metadata phase. Or maybe not. It's 3 am here and I don't work well except for a very narrow timeframe of half an hour a day. That timeframe is not at 3am.

Kudos to you for reaching the full set download btw. I'm stuck at the exceeding quota in GDrive for the last two weeks

1 hour ago, Zugzwang01 said:

Nay, if the torrent is the correct one technically placing the folders you've downloaded from Gdrive in the torrent download folder (obv. the files must be placed accordingly) and right clicking the torrent>force re-check you should be able to avoid the downloading metadata phase. Or maybe not. It's 3 am here and I don't work well except for a very narrow timeframe of half an hour a day. That timeframe is not at 3am.

Kudos to you for reaching the full set download btw. I'm stuck at the exceeding quota in GDrive for the last two weeks

you're correct. all game folders should be placed inside an XBOX folder inside your torrent download directory (eg: D:\Torrents\XBOX\[multiple games folders]). then recheck data and it will scan the folder and place you at seeding. but honestly i'm not even sure if my seed torrent is still running. i haven't been back to my friends house to check. but if multiple people are already seeding from my drive contents, it should work the same.

Edited by eliaslear

8 hours ago, Zugzwang01 said:

7 hours ago, eliaslear said:

you're correct. all game folders should be placed inside an XBOX folder inside your torrent download directory (eg: D:\Torrents\XBOX\[multiple games folders]). then recheck data and it will scan the folder and place you at seeding. but honestly i'm not even sure if my seed torrent is still running. i haven't been back to my friends house to check. but if multiple people are already seeding from my drive contents, it should work the same.

I can't recheck, because I'm getting zero information from that magnet link.
That is why I asked if that link is the correct one :)

Zugzwang01, it took me less then 24 hours.
I had also been getting the exceeding quota message, until suddenly last week I could download a file.
But it was only that 1 file I could download at that moment.
I then added all the links to Jdownloader, in it's settings (Account Manager) I added my browser Gdrive cookie so Jdownloader could download using my Gdrive account. It retries every hour if it can download the file.

18 hours ago, eliaslear said:

I fear nobody ever completed your torrent (thanks for your hard work btw mate). I added it soon after becoming available. Peaked at 63 peers, never seen a seed.

Even right now there are 0 seeds (and a bunch of peers, I'm sure a lot of people have seen the torrent stuck at 0.0% and deleted it).

Probably something wrong in your friend seedbox/client.

11 hours ago, mortael said:

I can't recheck, because I'm getting zero information from that magnet link.
That is why I asked if that link is the correct one :)

Zugzwang01, it took me less then 24 hours.
I had also been getting the exceeding quota message, until suddenly last week I could download a file.
But it was only that 1 file I could download at that moment.
I then added all the links to Jdownloader, in it's settings (Account Manager) I added my browser Gdrive cookie so Jdownloader could download using my Gdrive account. It retries every hour if it can download the file.

So it was YOU that clogged the download availability!

Jk, thanks for the tip

I have been trying to get this for a couple of days.

I got about 50 gb of these 7z files from google drive, now i keep getting download quota exceeded no matter what i try.  i wonder if i paid for 2 tb of data (if it's even possible) if i could get it to copy and download from there?  I don't use google drive, so not sure if it is worth the expense or even possible to get that much storage, or a reliable way to download it.

I now have the torrent downloading very slowly., it can only find one person, and getting 60's kb/s down.  It will take years at that rate.

I also had no luck finding the dragon gamers direct downloads, i would rip the files from there if i could.

Are these still available anywhere else?  Or do i need to just download the even more massive redumps themselves from somewhere and covert the library on my own (i will probably just go back to select vimm iso files then.)

4 hours ago, Capt Moore said:

I have been trying to get this for a couple of days.

I got about 50 gb of these 7z files from google drive, now i keep getting download quota exceeded no matter what i try.  i wonder if i paid for 2 tb of data (if it's even possible) if i could get it to copy and download from there?  I don't use google drive, so not sure if it is worth the expense or even possible to get that much storage, or a reliable way to download it.

I now have the torrent downloading very slowly., it can only find one person, and getting 60's kb/s down.  It will take years at that rate.

I also had no luck finding the dragon gamers direct downloads, i would rip the files from there if i could.

Are these still available anywhere else?  Or do i need to just download the even more massive redumps themselves from somewhere and covert the library on my own (i will probably just go back to select vimm iso files then.)

dragons isn't up and who knows when it will be. not sure why donnie is hijacking the thread for that anyway. yes you can copy each file, one at a time, to your drive then download from there to avoid the limit. how does someone not have a google account in this day, lol. and yes, you could also buy space but that's not necessary. not vimm, but myrient if you're looking for clean redump files.

Thank you for the reply.

I had a google account but not a paid google drive (until last night, I signed up for a 2 tb one just to get these files.)  

Unfortunately I haven't been able to copy the file files to avoid the download limit, I keep getting a very unhelpful (An error has occurred) after I attempted to use the make a copy function on any of the files.  I have no idea why.

I will keep trying google drive and the torrent.

2 hours ago, Capt Moore said:

Thank you for the reply.

I had a google account but not a paid google drive (until last night, I signed up for a 2 tb one just to get these files.)  

Unfortunately I haven't been able to copy the file files to avoid the download limit, I keep getting a very unhelpful (An error has occurred) after I attempted to use the make a copy function on any of the files.  I have no idea why.

I will keep trying google drive and the torrent.

I'd like to have a 16TB server at home so I can have a few image files to create HDDs for consoles with. So far I only have Origins... 

On 9/9/2023 at 8:59 AM, Capt Moore said:

Did you read the description of the video posted above?
It says there how to get it, I managed to get the 2TB.
Sadly I don't have enough space for the 4TB at the moment.

It looks like that currently I'm still the only one seeding the torrent, almost 5TB so far :)
If someone else is willing to seed, I can give direct access or upload it to you.

1 minute ago, mortael said:

It looks like that currently I'm still the only one seeding the torrent, almost 5TB so far :)
If someone else is willing to seed, I can give direct access or upload it to you.

There is a two terabyte and four terabyte image of the dragon?

1 hour ago, mortael said:

i missed the download link also. all i could find is donation links.

i want to thank you for seeding the torrent for so long. i know people with crap internet are thankful. i wish i could have seeded it myself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 1:34 PM, eliaslear said:

Hey all,

okay i got the torrent on gigabit internet but i capped it at 500gb speed as to not interrupt the family streams. i'm also uploading the collection in 200gb 7z chunks to drive. they're individually zipped so you can download one set and extract just the games you need. give it a couple hours to finish uploading. 7 hours left as of 8:00pm eastern time.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ucFchFWCgcDheySWMj31bURpGdb5wHME?usp=drive_link

I appreciate this a lot!
Thanks so much 

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to post a couple of things.  

First of all, thank you so much.  I have an Xbox all set up using these files.  I did have a problem transferring the “Gun” as the file names were too long, and cci/xiso files didn’t load either.  I wound up replacing the game with an hdd ready version.  Everything else transferred fine.

i have one more hiccup, the first time I transferred a game, in addition to the normal files i had some ._gamename files, when present they stopped the default.xbe from working to launch the game.  (I later determined the files are a remnant when using macOS on other than Mac formatted drives, like exfat. My solution was to use an app call blue harvest to clean the drive and remove all of the ._ files.)

I found the torrent stalled too much to useable, it was estimated to take months to complete, so I used the google drive links instead and copied the files to my personal google drive before downloading.  I still had to hit the reload button in safari when the downloads stalled, but it would resume where it left off so it just took time.

Thanks for all the work.

• nikeymikey changed the title to Full Redump set in CCI format.