Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Picked up a $5 Xbox off of local buy and sell site in Ontario Canada. Got the Xbox working notice it had a modchip got the modchip working it was a xenium chip.. when I was in the mod chip options I noticed that there was a bunch of skins five in total. I contacted a few of my friends who told me that these are very hard to come across some may even say rare. So now I upload to everyone in the forms here. Please download and enjoy these beautiful hard to find skins. And please share and pass these around.

Use 7-Zip to unzip

Thank u

Frank

Edited by Frank D'Agostino
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By minefura
      Hi
      I am new to the scene but would like to install a mod chip. I feel its with in my capability to do.
      So my question is i can only seem to find clone Chinese Aladdin chips are they worth buy or a false economy?
      I cant seem to find the real deals just what i can only imagine are clones as they sell for £4 to the Uk.
      THANKS

• By Insomniac80
      Hello everybody
      I am new here and new with Xbox at all
      i just get xbox crystall ( belive its 1.5 or 1.6 have no idea how to check it without opening) and  i thought that i wana softmoded it  (for a start)
      my colegue said i gona find help here so i try
      can annybody  give me some clues  how to check is my xbox 1.5 or 1.6 or 1.6b   how to start  ( i found that i need a special cable for usb stick and splinter cell game for special save) is that the only one way to soft mod?
      it so many  diferent videos   (i am not a lazy i star reading about it  seen some video but hope maybe sb  here give me a helpfull hand)
      Thanks.
    • By Tony Acto
      hi i just bought a xbox that was soft modded with soft mod delux v3 and im trying to open up in original xbox dash board but theirs nothing their givers me a code 21 can any one help me i dont know where to start with this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.