Thanks alot. I will look at it more when I get to work next week, maybe I have some stuff that you could use on there too.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

On 1/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, Xbmcmodsforxbox said:

Thx for all the support I may have a ftp server up but it will be a premium to have accessto it and it will cost 5$ to get access to it

you're not actually going to try charging for this are you?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Lee Dawson
      Ive just upgraded a hard drive to a 250gb from a 8gb in a chipped xbox which has xecuter2 chip installed. but after usung xbpartitioner 1.3 off the hexen disc. I set f::\ partion to use remaning free space..All seems well., even in the hexen main menu it shows that f:\ partition is 240gb. But when i restart xbox in the unleashX dash it only shows 120gb. so show i load xbpartitioner off the hard drive and it show me a error message "LBA48 Info not found!  custom partitions will not work with this bios" etc.
      So now i try creating 2 partions f:\ for 120gb and g:\ 120gb. but again only f:\ shows up with 120gb.
      do i need to some how update xecuter2 chip or would i be better removing the chip and tsopping the console?
      thanks

• By Verynormal
      So ive been trying to clone my original xbox hard drive over to a wd1600aajs hard drive and i cannot get it to work. I have to set my jumper to slave to even get chimp to boot right, this is the adapter i used people said it worked for them in the comments and i wasn't really trying to spend the like 25 bucks for a good one. Please login or register to see this link.

• By Beater
      So I am very new to the xbox modding scene and I bought all the stuff that is required to softmod my v1.6 xbox and I have been pretty successful thus far but I have ran into a brick wall. I bought a 250gb hard drive that will replace the previous hard drive and I and going through all the instructions on how to clone via chimp. Well I open up my chimp and it says it cannot lock my hard drive I have no idea if I can fix this or not and I havent been able to find anything online that has helped me with this. It also doesnt help that I really dont understand how alot of this works I am just following instructions if someone could please help me with this I would be greatly appreciated I can provide any information that you need.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.