Swirlygiver

Isos, Roms, Apps

Hello,

I am uploading myself games and emulators on the most popular torrent websites, look on 1337, ettv, demonoid, torrentgalaxy, torrentfunk...

Also, here are some useful links:

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1

They are mostly ports of early 90's arcade/pc/dos games.

I definitely recommend Super Mario War, one of the greatest multiplayer game ever.

Check my torrents: Please login or register to see this link.

More links to Xbox games I've recently found:

Please login or register to see this link.  (in russian, but google translates it pretty well and it becomes easy to register and download)

On 2/17/2020 at 10:04 AM, museovivo said:

Hello,

I am uploading myself games and emulators on the most popular torrent websites, look on 1337, ettv, demonoid, torrentgalaxy, torrentfunk...

Also, here are some useful links:

Archive is really a good source for xbox games. I've gotten several off of the site and they have worked but here lately I have been finding more and more games corrupt and the game files can't be extracted from the ISO. The programs come back with corrupt files or missing files not allowing the programs to continue with the extraction process. I have found burnout 1, fuzion frenzy, and silent hill 2 so far just this week alone are damaged files. I have tried deleting the isos and redownloading them 3 times each to no success.

Don't even waste your time with the downloadgamexbox.com website full of ads constantly every mouse click it pops open an ad, and every time you click the download button for a game you want it takes you to and ad page and no matter how many times you click on the download button it does nothing but open up more and more ads and some of those ads try to automatically start a flash file download. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE IT WILL MESS YOUR COMPUTER UP IN A HURRY!!!

I'm looking for a reliable second source for xbox iso's as archive is one of the bests it seems that sometimes you get a broken or damaged download thats missing something and it's starting to become a lot more frequent on there.

14 minutes ago, Mountaindew117 said:

Don't even waste your time with the downloadgamexbox.com website full of ads

Use a browser with an adblock and hold on a bit, most of the links are actually working and files are not corrupted. I've downloaded a bunch of games from there without much issues.

8 minutes ago, museovivo said:

Use a browser with an adblock and hold on a bit, most of the links are actually working and files are not corrupted. I've downloaded a bunch of games from there without much issues.

which browser do you use? I have always used chrome. My computer hates firefox for some reason, every time I try to download it and install it my computer throws and error code. and I know better than to use the regular internet explorer browser.

1 minute ago, museovivo said:

I use both chrome and firefox with ad blockers.

nextgenroms.com has lots of xbox exclusives and the rarest titles.

Well according to my chrome browser and a story I read on google, google is putting an end to ad blocking technology inside their browser as it helps them make money and any of the extensions I have downloaded and tried to use you have to pay to use them or they just flat out don't work at all???

I don't know about that story. I have Chrome with ScriptSafe, Facebook Ad Blocker and Windscribe Free (which is both adblocker and VPN) installed and working together.

Also Ghostery on Firefox works like a charm.

Edited by museovivo
Also ZenMate Web Firewall on Chrome.

2 minutes ago, museovivo said:

I don't know about that story. I have Chrome with ScriptSafe, Facebook Ad Blocker and Windscribe Free (which is both adblocker and VPN), ZenMate Web Firewall installed and working together.

Also Ghostery on Firefox works like a charm.

Are all those free if so I might just go ahead and install them on my chrome then??

Anyone know where to access the Chihiro game pack for original Xbox? I have lost mine, and cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks!

I don't know how people feel about it, but when I went to download CoinOps 8 from the h4ck.se ftp server it had pretty much any xbox game you could want

On 7/21/2020 at 3:11 AM, arfows said:

I don't know how people feel about it, but when I went to download CoinOps 8 from the h4ck.se ftp server it had pretty much any xbox game you could want

could u screenshot so we can see other stuff on there?

1 hour ago, krillnomi said:

could u screenshot so we can see other stuff on there?

It would be easier for you to visit the site.