OGXbox.com

Iso XEnium Sp Ice

iRuinLunches

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Have a look here. 

Good luck finding the 2 solderless adaptors.

or the Open Xenium is basically the same mod chip and search eBay for the Open Xenium

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

On 5/2/2021 at 4:40 PM, SS_Dave said:

Have a look here. 

Good luck finding the 2 solderless adaptors.

or the Open Xenium is basically the same mod chip and search eBay for the Open Xenium

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Thank you for the suggestion! I'm actually trying to rebuild my childhood xbox. Unfortunately mine got thrown away a LONG time ago.

I sourced a Xenium Gold 24k (havn't installed it yet)
I have the 1.6 xbox
Now I'm trying to source the Xenium SP ICE. Its going to be very hard but worth it!

p.s. i dig ur sig

18 minutes ago, ShinGoutetsu said:

You should contact this guy, his remake of the xenium is most like the original and he's also remade the xenium spice:

https://www.emuxtras.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=6786&start=90

That's the same persons I suggested.

Cheers

SS Dave

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/5/2021 at 9:30 PM, iRuinLunches said:

Thank you for the suggestion! I'm actually trying to rebuild my childhood xbox. Unfortunately mine got thrown away a LONG time ago.

I sourced a Xenium Gold 24k (havn't installed it yet)
I have the 1.6 xbox
Now I'm trying to source the Xenium SP ICE. Its going to be very hard but worth it!

p.s. i dig ur sig

I see this is older post, figured I would ask. I have a complete setup including everything. The Ice chip, all the dressings. Everything new that’s in your picture. In the clear factory case. I’ll trade even up for your 24K chip.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 9:06 PM, JohnWick said:

I see this is older post, figured I would ask. I have a complete setup including everything. The Ice chip, all the dressings. Everything new that’s in your picture. In the clear factory case. I’ll trade even up for your 24K chip.

complete setup as in CIB modchip or xbox? Do you have pictures?

13 hours ago, applesauceman said:

complete setup as in CIB modchip or xbox? Do you have pictures?

Complete as in the clear Xenium box it came in with the whole kit. It came with a solder less adapter setup. I think the solder less adapters were for 1.6’s so you didn’t have to rebuild the pin header circuits. It’s been a couple decades. It’s still new. I think I may have flashed it with M8+ or M8+16 when I bought a batch years ago. 

I could take pictures. 

Why???? Do you have a new Xenium Gold????

Edited by JohnWick

20 hours ago, JohnWick said:

Complete as in the clear Xenium box it came in with the whole kit. It came with a solder less adapter setup. I think the solder less adapters were for 1.6’s so you didn’t have to rebuild the pin header circuits. It’s been a couple decades. It’s still new. I think I may have flashed it with M8+ or M8+16 when I bought a batch years ago. 

I could take pictures. 

The solderless adapters were for people who were not comfortable either with their soldering skills or with modifying their console by soldering the D0 and LPC. A 1.6 still requires an LPC rebuild, either by wire, or PCB. The solderless adapter only handles the main points on the LPC and sometimes the D0... I believe for a 1.6 the lFrame still needs to be done manually.

Please correct me... respectfully, if that is incorrect, guys. :)

I could be wrong, you’re probably right about the adapter. 

it’s been so long since I bought them. I never used the solder less adapters. Would never trust bare wires hanging from an adapter myself. I probably have a small box of them somewhere buried in storage. 

The one I have was my last one new in the clear plastic Xenium case the kit came in.

On 11/23/2023 at 10:05 PM, JohnWick said:

I could take pictures. 

I have a used Xenium gold. Any chance you would be interested in trading for a Xecuter 3 ce CIB?

I don’t have any Xecuter chips left. 
I have:

Various PSX/PSOne chips at least 30/5 different types.

Ps2 chips few left… I don’t think worth installing with new software mods.

2 NEW Xstation kits for PSX

Xbox:

4 - 1.6 motherboards. Excellent shape/working. Nothing else included. 

20+ various working PSU’s

At least 10 Xbox’s modded with 3TB to 8 TB hdds. 1 has DVD drive issue. I may fix if I have time. All have cables/controllers work flawlessly. Any caps with issues replaced. All clock caps removed/surfaces cleaned. Have basic external HDMI converters. All are hard modded with unlocked hdds. No soft mods! Couple are Tsop’d. All in good shape. Some have minor scratches.

1- Xbox portable monitor I purchased new in early 2000’s used less than 4 hours. It mounts to top of Xbox and clips at rear ridges of Xbox. Fun to play in bed not bother wife, but horrible if you intend on reading small text. I think it’s a 7 inch screen???? Intel brand. They were in plastic packaging you had to cut open. Really no way to save packaging. I bought 2. One is buried in packaging somewhere around here. I haven’t found it in 4 attempts over 10 years. I’m sure I will someday when I’m looking for something else. 

Chips:

2 Xenium Ice (one complete in box / one I used for softmodding)

1 Xenium Gold 24K new… Not sure I’ll sell this one.

At least 25 OPENXENIUM latest run

At least 12+ Aladdin chips/ various runs/versions.

3 PSU adapters that run off vehicle voltage input. 

2 PC PSU to Xbox PSU control boards for powering on/off/adapting. I forget the company who made these for a while. I used them with the car PSU’s from mini pc, or picotech???? When I modded and installed some Xbox’s in cars back then without AC/DC inverters. I also used one when I built the portable handheld Xbox in 2004 I think. Might still be a link to thread on Xbox-hq dot com somewhere. I used to post now and then there years ago.

Nintendo:

At least 20 Pico chips

3 Wii systems softmodded with external hdds. 

Other Sony:

Plenty of Vita pre setup 256/512 GB modded SD cards with system adapters 

Plenty of PSP 128 GB pre setup SD cards with system adapters

2 PSOne 5inch screens. 

1 PSOne with faulty laser. I see someone replaced the laser capacitor at some point. 

2 PSOne consoles with attached 5” screens with cabling/ controller and inside the over shoulder carry bags. Both with car cigarette lighter power adapters and 110/120V wall adapters.

2 PSX 1001 working motherboards with PSU and controller ports

4 Ps2 systems modded with various hdds up to 8 TB. One has the old IDE adapter, the hdd might be smaller… possibly 500GB. I don’t remember using anything smaller. The rest have newer sata adapters.

2 original backwards compatible PS3’s, factory. With nib lightgun setups. Time crisis type.

Other PS3 lightgun setups CIB. Few are crysis type and 1 used CIB a/r style lightgun rifle.

At least 5 hard modded PSX systems. 1001-55X 75X series 

5-6 GameShark/Action Replay parallel port adapters. 

Sega:

3 SD card laser replacement modded Dreamcast systems. 

Too many Dreamcast arcade sticks, lightgun and other stuff to list. If you’re looking for something particular, ask.

Arcade sticks/controllers:

Arcade Sticks for almost every system ever made. Modded sticks. If it exists, I probably have at least 2. Arcade sticks custom made by me for systems that didn’t have any, or had junk, or haven’t made yet. Ask if you’re looking. If you’re looking for dirt cheap arcade sticks, I don’t have any and not willing to lose $ on them. I have more than 70. I don’t mind keeping them. I would sell some if anyone wants to pay what I did new. They are still new. Some boxes aren’t great. All have boxes except custom made from scratch by me. I forget if the Chun Lee 360 blue arcade stick was Xbox or Sony, but I installed I think the brooks board to work on both systems and PC. Its in box too.

I have way too much to list on everything TBH. I just mentioned here what I have way too many of off top of head. I’ve collected since the late 70’s as a child. Repaired/designed electronics. If there’s anything anyone is looking for, ask. I didn’t list anything I’m keeping for myself. I’ll always have gaming stuff until I expire and assume room temp.  No time soon!   :)

You may have something I want??? Just ask. I’m open to trades. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnWick said:

I don’t have any Xecuter chips left. 
I have:

Various PSX/PSOne chips at least 30/5 different types.

Ps2 chips few left… I don’t think worth installing with new software mods.

2 NEW Xstation kits for PSX

Xbox:

4 - 1.6 motherboards. Excellent shape/working. Nothing else included. 

20+ various working PSU’s

At least 10 Xbox’s modded with 3TB to 8 TB hdds. 1 has DVD drive issue. I may fix if I have time. All have cables/controllers work flawlessly. Any caps with issues replaced. All clock caps removed/surfaces cleaned. Have basic external HDMI converters. All are hard modded with unlocked hdds. No soft mods! Couple are Tsop’d. All in good shape. Some have minor scratches.

1- Xbox portable monitor I purchased new in early 2000’s used less than 4 hours. It mounts to top of Xbox and clips at rear ridges of Xbox. Fun to play in bed not bother wife, but horrible if you intend on reading small text. I think it’s a 7 inch screen???? Intel brand. They were in plastic packaging you had to cut open. Really no way to save packaging. I bought 2. One is buried in packaging somewhere around here. I haven’t found it in 4 attempts over 10 years. I’m sure I will someday when I’m looking for something else. 

Chips:

2 Xenium Ice (one complete in box / one I used for softmodding)

1 Xenium Gold 24K new… Not sure I’ll sell this one.

At least 25 OPENXENIUM latest run

At least 12+ Aladdin chips/ various runs/versions.

3 PSU adapters that run off vehicle voltage input. 

2 PC PSU to Xbox PSU control boards for powering on/off/adapting. I forget the company who made these for a while. I used them with the car PSU’s from mini pc, or picotech???? When I modded and installed some Xbox’s in cars back then without AC/DC inverters. I also used one when I built the portable handheld Xbox in 2004 I think. Might still be a link to thread on Xbox-hq dot com somewhere. I used to post now and then there years ago.

Nintendo:

At least 20 Pico chips

3 Wii systems softmodded with external hdds. 

Other Sony:

Plenty of Vita pre setup 256/512 GB modded SD cards with system adapters 

Plenty of PSP 128 GB pre setup SD cards with system adapters

2 PSOne 5inch screens. 

1 PSOne with faulty laser. I see someone replaced the laser capacitor at some point. 

2 PSOne consoles with attached 5” screens with cabling/ controller and inside the over shoulder carry bags. Both with car cigarette lighter power adapters and 110/120V wall adapters.

2 PSX 1001 working motherboards with PSU and controller ports

4 Ps2 systems modded with various hdds up to 8 TB. One has the old IDE adapter, the hdd might be smaller… possibly 500GB. I don’t remember using anything smaller. The rest have newer sata adapters.

2 original backwards compatible PS3’s, factory. With nib lightgun setups. Time crisis type.

Other PS3 lightgun setups CIB. Few are crysis type and 1 used CIB a/r style lightgun rifle.

At least 5 hard modded PSX systems. 1001-55X 75X series 

5-6 GameShark/Action Replay parallel port adapters. 

Sega:

3 SD card laser replacement modded Dreamcast systems. 

Too many Dreamcast arcade sticks, lightgun and other stuff to list. If you’re looking for something particular, ask.

Arcade sticks/controllers:

Arcade Sticks for almost every system ever made. Modded sticks. If it exists, I probably have at least 2. Arcade sticks custom made by me for systems that didn’t have any, or had junk, or haven’t made yet. Ask if you’re looking. If you’re looking for dirt cheap arcade sticks, I don’t have any and not willing to lose $ on them. I have more than 70. I don’t mind keeping them. I would sell some if anyone wants to pay what I did new. They are still new. Some boxes aren’t great. All have boxes except custom made from scratch by me. I forget if the Chun Lee 360 blue arcade stick was Xbox or Sony, but I installed I think the brooks board to work on both systems and PC. Its in box too.

I have way too much to list on everything TBH. I just mentioned here what I have way too many of off top of head. I’ve collected since the late 70’s as a child. Repaired/designed electronics. If there’s anything anyone is looking for, ask. I didn’t list anything I’m keeping for myself. I’ll always have gaming stuff until I expire and assume room temp.  No time soon!   :)

You may have something I want??? Just ask. I’m open to trades. 

You gave me some good ideas dude. Thank you for taking the time to post all this.  I think @N64 freak Did the PSU adapters for the Xbox that you're referring to.

I'm gonna go pop in a BLURAY and watch you merc like, 600 dudes now. lol