iRuinLunches

Iso XEnium Sp Ice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Michael McBride
      Can XBOX games be read in RAR format or do they need to be  ISO format in order to transfer over by QWIX?
      OR can they be transfered over in another way to FTP and keep in RAR format and the XBOX can read it?

• By C64MidRezzie
      I have very badly scratched games and want to create backup disks.  It took me quite some time to repaid Colin Macree 04 to work on DVD2XBOX - finally after using magic eraser I managed to get the xbox to read the disk and extract the ISO using DVD2XBOX - however - when I went to copy the ISO to my pc - it turns out there is an ISO just over 4GB and another ISO just over 2GB - any idea why there is 2 ISOs?  Thanks
    • By Sceriffo
      Just wondering... as title says, what is the procedure you use and/or prefer to transfer your ISO games to HDD?
      I see "Qwix" does this, but I also read something about "C-Xbox". Both seem to do basically the same things more or less. What's your experience about this matter? Do you know any other software for this purpose?
      My OSs are mostly linux based, I have no windows machines, so if something for linux exists I'm happy to hear. However, I can use windows virtual machines.

Thank you, have a good day.
      Sceriffo

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.