Most Recent Package/Setup for N64 Games?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TrantaLocked
      I plan on installing the MakeMhz HD+ native digital mod in my 1.6. The only thing I'm concerned with is the AV port which has large solder joints. They remind me of the power jack on my laptop that I tried to replace but was unable to with my soldering iron because the solder had a higher melting point than the 450 celcius my iron is supposedly rated for. Should 450C be good for the entire job?
    • By sgtsaughter
      Hey everyone, I'm having a problem with an original xbox that will turn on, with a solid green light for a second, then turn itself off.  Then back on with an orange blinking light, then turn itself off and on again until finally staying on with a blinking orange light with it's fan running what I think is full power (haven't confirmed this).  I can open the disc tray when in this state, but I can't power the xbox off unless I unplug the power from the back. 
      I opened up the xbox.  I believe it's a v1.2 motherboard. It was in pretty good condition I thought considering the original owner said it sat in a closet for the past decade or so.  This xbox was not modded.  
      I read that an orange blinking light could mean the xbox was overheating, which would explain the high fan speed.  So I removed the old thermal paste, and added new thermal paste, put it back together, plugged it in, and the same issue is happening.  I have tried a brand new A/V cable and power cord that I bought on amazon and that didn't seem to make a difference. 
      Does anyone know what an orange blinking light and this sequence of powering on and off mean? I can't find good documentation on it anywhere.  I'm also looking to try anything else at this point if you have any recommendations.  
      Here is a link to a video of the symptoms described above and some pictures of the montherboard.  Thanks for any help in advance!
      https://imgur.com/a/7hMZWFn?
    • By TrantaLocked
      I am interested in something like Qwix or C-xbox tool but which also allows me to use an ACL file for the chosen xbe. As far as I know ACLs are only used with DVD2XBOX (which can use the context menu on extracted XBEs in its file explorer to process with ACL files, for anyone looking for that functionality).

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.