I have two consoles 1.0 and 1.4 witch tsop. The same bios and systems, the disks are also the same. On the console  1.0 pal games  dark screen and then the dashboard returns. Ntsc ok.
Any suggestions?
Eprom error?

The video settings in UnleashX only work for UnleashX.  They do not change the settings used by the console when running a game. 

Those settings in the MS dashboard are saved to the configuration EEPROM and do control the mode a game will play in PAL or NTSC.

Hmm, not that it should matter as UnleashX's settings are to only be for UnleashX

Disable the Enable 480p, 720p and 1080i options.  I'm not sure they can be changed when the top line: Video Standard is set to PAL.

You might try EnigmaH again, set the Video Standard to NTSC, run the MS dashboard and disable the high resolution modes (you will have to have a high-definition cable connected to see these options to disable them in the video settings), run EnigmaH again to change the video standard back to PAL then try playing a PAL game.

It could be a bug in the XDK code that's trying to run a PAL game in high-definition that does not support it.  The 480p, 720p, 1080i flags would never be enabled on a standard PAL console as they were not available to use with it.

3 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Disable the Enable 480p, 720p and 1080i options.  I'm not sure they can be changed when the top line: Video Standard is set to PAL.

You might try EnigmaH again, set the Video Standard to NTSC, run the MS dashboard and disable the high resolution modes (you will have to have a high-definition cable connected to see these options to disable them in the video settings), run EnigmaH again to change the video standard back to PAL then try playing a PAL game. 

Unfortunately, the picture is frozen ..

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you have one xbox thats works ok  have you conpaired settings like region, time zones, etc

Whats the name of some of the games?

@SS_Dave
I have several xbox consoles. I'm an electronics technician and I'm making modifications. The same hard disk with games, works on all my consoles without any problem.
This is the only console that has problems with PAL games.

spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by eustachy1973

H

On 7/28/2019 at 9:01 AM, eustachy1973 said:
@SS_Dave
I have several xbox consoles. I'm an electronics technician and I'm making modifications. The same hard disk with games, works on all my consoles without any problem.
This is the only console that has problems with PAL games.

Please login or register to see this link.
Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.

Hi, I have the same problem...i've tried with different resolution and settings, I can say that I've tried with a diffrent start in option menù information. Try to push the white toggle, in the pop-up choose start like...and after choose PAL. Some games worked for me...

59 minutes ago, Paolo Mancuso said:

Hi, I have the same problem...i've tried with different resolution and settings, I can say that I've tried with a diffrent start in option menù information. Try to push the white toggle, in the pop-up choose start like...and after choose PAL. Some games worked for me...

This is how I run PAL games on my NTSC machine using XBMC4gamers.

9 hours ago, Paolo Mancuso said:

I've a question, how you transfer the files? With a mac?

FTP the same as you would on a PC.  I believe OSX has a command line FTP client you can use from a shell prompt and simple GUI version ??? - a little known feature of OS X.  Plain old FTP connections to the Xbox.  It doesn't support secure logins with SFTP or FTPS.

There are free GUI-based clients for OSX too.  FileZilla is one available for the Mac running OS X: