OGXbox.com

DOSXBox 286/386 PC Emulator port for XBox v13

shedward

Hello Fellow XBOX Gamers. I am looking for the latest version of DOSXBox for XBOX and believe it might be v13 as seen in photos: DOSXBox 286/386 PC Emulator port for XBox v13. Forgive my ignorance but are we not supposed to mention GAMES or ROMS as I am looking for some place to find some GAMES 2 PLAY. Does any one know of such a place? Tanx.

DOSXBox1A.jpeg

DOSXBox1B.jpeg

It is available from Xbins FTP server. Use Team Resurgent's Pandora v1.0.7 Windows application to connect to and download it.

Download the Pandora v1.0.7 release from GitHub - Team-Resurgent/Pandora 

You'll find the file at XBOX/Console Based Applications/apps/emulators/x86/dosxbox/dosxbox_v13.zip

Or, download it from this xbins FTP server mirroring web site:

https://xbxbx.ams1.ppn.prutzel.com/xbins_xbox_mirror/Console Based Applications/apps/emulators/x86/dosxbox/dosxbox_v13.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Madmab did update DOSXBox and his last version is 14beta5.   This version was part of the DosXbox Ultimate Set (v0.9) 

"All games are optimized for stock Xboxes. Speed and emulator configs were tweaked to get the best possible experience for every game. Obviously a lot of hardware demanding games won’t run at all on the Xbox, so these were left out. We went through the hassle to go through almost the complete DOS games database (a few thousand) to gather the most worthy games for this collection. You will find the results in form of over 600 games and about 100gb of data. For a lot of games we choose the CD release over the disk version for when it gives the better experience. Where possible we included the full game over the shareware version. Also you will find quite some super rare asian (mostly korean) DOS games which you won’t find in any other romset out there (i.e. ExoDOS). These are mainly action and shmup titles and are greatly playable. Then there a few german only games, mostly adventures. Furthermore we have only included games which aren’t playable on any other emulator on the xbox as DOS emulation is rather complicated (more on this later). Only exceptions are superior DOS versions as well as some adventures and few other games which can now be enjoyed with the glorious MT32 sound, as this was DOS exclusive and the Xbox ScummVM release can’t emulate it.

We have preconfigured and optimized all games for the Xbox. So all installations, setups, button to pad mappings, etc. is all done for every single game. You can start each game with just the press of one button."

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RMM said:

The only place I know it is available is https://back-ups.me/  This is where CoinOPs and the CCI Xbox set and a lot of other stuff is released.  I would recommend using a VPN.

Thanks again for more information RMM. So a VPN huh, the site not trustworthy or is there some other warnings I should know before going in ha!

18 minutes ago, willis said:

Thanks again for more information RMM. So a VPN huh, the site not trustworthy or is there some other warnings I should know before going in ha!

It's a trustworthy site and has been around several years.   Many of the forum members use it but its torrents.  You always want some anonymity when using torrents.

12 hours ago, willis said:

A VPN is to obscure your IP address and hide traffic for privacy. It is not anti-virus. I use backups.me. It is perfectly safe.

On 3/17/2024 at 1:57 PM, Bowlsnapper said:

A VPN is to obscure your IP address and hide traffic for privacy. It is not anti-virus. I use backups.me. It is perfectly safe.

Yeah I'm aware of what they are, was just wondering if there was some other factor involved with that website. Thanks all, I will go check that site out for sure.