OGXbox.com

How the hell do I use sweetdarkdestiny's TSOP flasher?

Bowlsnapper

There is a bundle of files and I don't know what to do with them. I have the 007 game for the exploit. Can someone please let me know what I have to do to just make this thing work? And to have bioses of different sizes so that I can flash different sized chips? I would like to flash my overclocked version of Cerbios to any console from a 1.0 to a 1.4... or 1.5 if you think the world is flat. So from one megabyte to 256 kilobytes.

@SS_Dave @KaosEngineer @sweetdarkdestiny

1 hour ago, Bowlsnapper said:

There is a bundle of files and I don't know what to do with them. I have the 007 game for the exploit. Can someone please let me know what I have to do to just make this thing work? And to have bioses of different sizes so that I can flash different sized chips? I would like to flash my overclocked version of Cerbios to any console from a 1.0 to a  So from one megabyte to 256 kilobytes.

The bios flasher uses Xblast to flash the bios and that will automatically fill the 1024kb bios chip on a 1.0-1.1 with 4 copies of the 256kb bios file so you only need 1 256kb file.

In the folder called 21585554\000000000000\softmod files\bios you can put you bios files there or use the Net Flash option and flash the Xbox from your computer.

This is a video of my Splinter Cell one I use a lot of the time

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

1 hour ago, SS_Dave said:

The bios flasher uses Xblast to flash the bios and that will automatically fill the 1024kb bios chip on a 1.0-1.1 with 4 copies of the 256kb bios file so you only need 1 256kb file.

In the folder called 21585554\000000000000\softmod files\bios you can put you bios files there or use the Net Flash option and flash the Xbox from your computer.

This is a video of my Splinter Cell one I use a lot of the time

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

The exploit will not work. Sweet's directions say to select hard drive for the exploit... Don't know why, I have the USB drive with softmod/flashing files on it and my Cerbios file and it will NOT work. It just says no save files present. Loading a save game ( why is it not called a fucking game save?) From the Drive does not work either.

I'm lost. I've followed the directions exactly. Wtf?

Double check to make sure you’re using the correct region of exploit and that the file sizes match on both usb and HDD. Also, make sure you’ve got at least I think 30mb free on the HDD to perform the hack. I’ve personally only done this with Splinter Cell but it’s supposed to work for all exploitable games. It’s the exact same process, but instead of the soft mod initializing, you’ll be taken to the flash menu. You’ve probably already watched Darks video tutorial. It literally works exactly as described once everything is in order. 

7 hours ago, MadMartigan said:

Double check to make sure you’re using the correct region of exploit and that the file sizes match on both usb and HDD. Also, make sure you’ve got at least I think 30mb free on the HDD to perform the hack. I’ve personally only done this with Splinter Cell but it’s supposed to work for all exploitable games. It’s the exact same process, but instead of the soft mod initializing, you’ll be taken to the flash menu. You’ve probably already watched Darks video tutorial. It literally works exactly as described once everything is in order. 

Exploit is chosen from Sweet's NTSC folder. There is space. There is no reason why this shouldn't work. Does the fact that it's the platinum hit version make it a different save? Do I need to rename the Udata folder? 

7 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I think the UData folder is different for the platinum hits version. Fuck. Guess I'm buying splinter cell now and waiting even longer! :)

In the version he sent me there is a Pal and NTSC version for 007AUF ( 4541000d) and you need the file from the flasher folder (21585554)

Are you using a pal of NTSC game? as I know the Pal version of 007Auf has to be a specific disk.

There is also Mechassault, Tony Hawks 4, MetalArms, Splinter Cell.

Cheers

SS Dave

• Like 1

Well well well.... Do you has read the included How to run the exploit save and ofc the Read Me first snappy? Rocky made a good job on how to explain how to use the exploids and which game versions are usable. And why da hell you forgot to copy shit to your HDD since it's written in the read me? :D ;)

And yeah, sry, was a little - let's call it busy - the last days. 

7 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Well well well.... Do you has read the included How to run the exploit save and ofc the Read Me first snappy? Rocky made a good job on how to explain how to use the exploids and which game versions are usable. And why da hell you forgot to copy shit to your HDD since it's written in the read me? :D ;)

And yeah, sry, was a little - let's call it busy - the last days. 

... were you in a hotel with 3 hookers and a pound of crystal? lol, you were GONE dude. 😛

And I don't have good answers to any of those fuckin' questions. You know that! Well, guess I know now... I just rush and don't take my time, that's all. I shouldn't have taken all that Ritalin in elementary school while my brain was developing. Thanks, mom!