thebigjoe1@gmail.com

XEcuter2 Mod Chip - Boot Time Issue

All, 

I just recently ressurected my old xbox, and upgraded it to a 2tb drive. I had to upgrade the bios on the chip in order to properly have the system see all the new space. I did so by using the hexen disc. So this worked, but now if i use the Xecutor bios, it takes a little over 10 seconds for it to get to the boot animation screen. If i use evox, its a little quicker, but not by that much. Anything i can do to increase the speed? On the old xecutor bios it was instantaneous. 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by thebigjoe1@gmail.com

What BIOS did you use?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

10 minutes ago, thebigjoe1@gmail.com said:

X2.5035 / evox m8plus from the hexen 2020 dvd

The X2-5035 will be looking for the config file on C drive and that will slow it down heaps if it can't find it

The Evox M8 Bios is one of my favorites. Try flashing  this version

Please login or register to see this attachment.

or putting this in the root directory of C drive

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

8 hours ago, thebigjoe1@gmail.com said:

you were correct about the ini file for xecutor bios. It was on the E drive. i moved it to the C. No noticeable difference. I will flash your bios for Evox. 

Thanks 

I have found the EvoxM8 bios the quickest booting.

The X2-5035 and iND-5004 both need to see there associated config file to boot correctly but that causes a delay as the config is on the HDD.

Cheers

SS Dave