bulkchart32

What Is the Best Ftp Program?

Not a file zilla problem in my opinion. I would guess wrong formatted harddisk since i had this error my self when in had this damn 16kb vs 64kb bug.

The only way, if i'm right with my guess, is to start over again and formate the harddisk again.

Test to copy another game and if the same happens again i'm right. Wrong harddisk layout.

If it is just 1 file rename it with the same name but add something like backup so that you have a copy of the file inside the game which you can use if the game doesn’t play. 
Try flashfxp if you want another ftp program.

5 hours ago, bulkchart32 said:

i've had issue with filezilla so what's a better one?

FileZilla works 100% fine for me

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ludvig82
      I finally got the parts for internal mounting of the OGx360, but i am not sure what to do with the reciever. Anyone got good ideas for where to put it internally, and in that case, how to get to the sync button easily?

Is external mount best?

• By Crossfader
      Hello OGX Users,
      i am am an old Xbox Classic User. I am from Germany, i have a passion for Xbox gaming and Software modding.
      I play around with some Raspberrys and Betocera, Nintendo Switch and Retroarch.
      These days i found a Post with Rocky5`s Emustation and the Xbox Fever is back 🙂
      Hope to have good Days in this Forum.
    • By Fixified
      Hello everyone!

I'm a new member from Norway who's looking to get back into the XBOX Community.
      Had to sell off my collection due to moving abroad, but have now moved back and realized my mistake.

Currently buying a few xboxes, and looking to do some modding.
      Haven't soldered anything in years, but have watched a bunch of videos lately on xbox mods.

If anyone has any recommendations on what Solder or Flux to use, I'd gladly take all the help I can get!
      Locally it seems as if I can only get lead free solder.
      I'm purchasing a Dibotech zd 8936 soldering station locally, and I'll be ordering some 30 AWG Solid core wire off eBay.

I'm glad to be back, and looking forward to being a part of this forum!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.