Since the Sickmods site has vanished i thought it might be worth saving the information from there open source projects.

Having a backup of the user manual, source code and the shematic can't hurt. So here are the files for anyone who wants to build a couple Xerc2s.

And for anyone who wants to build them i uploaded my panelized Layout here: Please login or register to see this link.

Have fun building and using the Xerc2 ir mod! :)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I added the link so people can order my Design if they wan‘t to but i‘m not really interested in putting out the Gerber files.

You can of course design your own boards and order wherever you want. This is just an offer. And ~160 Xerc2 boards per order is a lifetime supply anyway. Your decision ;)

• Like 1

Nice guide on programming the ATtiny45 with Arduino:

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by TEK Nemesis

Xerc remake

enjoy TEK

2 hours ago, TEK Nemesis said:

Just need the gerbers, @N64 freak;) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bluemeanie23 said:

Xerc remake

enjoy TEK

oh no, somebody's business ruined.

Edited by neighbor
  • Haha 1

Lol, no business ruined i wouldn‘t throw out the shematic and stuff if i wanted to make a business of it.

@TEK Nemesis Your free to ask someone to make a design or draw one up yourself. Just an offer from my side for people who are lazy or like my design.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:53 AM, N64 freak said:

I added the link so people can order my Design if they wan‘t to but i‘m not really interested in putting out the Gerber files.

You can of course design your own boards and order wherever you want. This is just an offer. And ~160 Xerc2 boards per order is a lifetime supply anyway. Your decision ;)

@N64 freak, you removed your design from dirtypcbs.com?

@TEK Nemesis No the design should still be there. Just added my front underglow led stripes so it might have been temporily unavaylable while i uploaded the other file.

Should work fine now i just tested the link!

There's now also a Panel full of 1.6 LPC rebuild PCBs and the mentioned front underglow PCBs for anyone interested.

23 minutes ago, N64 freak said:

@TEK Nemesis No the design should still be there. Just added my front underglow led stripes so it might have been temporily unavaylable while i uploaded the other file.

Should work fine now i just tested the link!

There's now also a Panel full of 1.6 LPC rebuild PCBs and the mentioned front underglow PCBs for anyone interested.

It's there now.  Thank you.

Is anybdy able to help with a issue I am having. I have had some boards made up and have assembled them and programmed an Attiny45.

But when I attached the boards to a Xbox the lights pulse like they should but the remote does nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Danthuyer
      So i'm pulling whats left of this old mans hair out trying to simply get a good old game of gran turismo working or resident evil ....BUT NO pcsxbox is being difficult
      I've downloaded many versions and tried loading all the different .bin versions into the bios but it simply wont run anything. The application simply hangs and doesnt load any .bin or .cue i try to play.
      Some experienced help would be appreciated - I have triev version 22 b25 and redux version 21 and they both do the same thing - allow me to select the files but then nothing happens
    • By iRuinLunches
      Hey all this is my first post on this forum. Thought I should share the schematics for the old AussieChip Dual Mod and Cheapmod mod chips.
      From what I understand this company went under in 2003 when the Australian government started to try and outlaw mod chips; the same time when many other governments were trying to do the same. AussieChip decided to give back to the community and release the build entirely for free.

The files are for an old program called Protel though it is now called Altium Designer. Altium is very very VERY expensive (7k+ a year) though they have a free trial if you want to take a gander at the design files.

I was trying to convert it for use in KiCad and Eagle though I'm not very familiar with these programs yet and the implications exports cause on schematic data.

I started to do some research into seeing if any major developers such as Team Exodus released their schematics. (I really wish they would) That's how I came across this.
      Do you have schematics for mod chips? I encourage you to share them. In today's age we should be open sourcing old technology such as this instead of letting it die into a forgotten history.
      Happy modding, nerds.
      -iRuinLunches

The contents of the zip:

• By johnyept
      I'm trying all methods of XBOX modding: softmodding with exploit is learned and understood, later steps will be TSOP (v1.2) and modchip (v1.2/v1.6) but for now I decided to replace the original 10GB Seagate HDD with a 80GB 7200rpm Seagate HDD because the original is reporting below 50% health with Acronis Drive Monitor. I went with XBOXHDM 2.2a because I already had a FAT32 flash drive for booting ISOs, so I just extracted the content, added the entries from menu.lst to my menu.lst,  copied eeprom.bin to \eeprom folder and extracted v5960 dashboard files from Clean_C_and_E_Files_for_Xbox.7z to \hdm\C.

It couldn't be simpler: Boot Slax, run xboxhd2 from command window (phase 2), run xboxhdm to create C/E/F partitions and autocopy the dashboard, lock the HDD with xboxhd2 again, insert HDD in the XBOX. All was OK until I booted the XBOX and was greeted with error 21. A quick Google search indicated it might be related to missing dashboard files, so I checked the C partition content with a quick hotswap, Windows XP and Xplorer360 beta6, and discovered that the files were copied in the 8.3 DOS naming scheme. For example, the "xboxdashdata.185ead00" folder was copied as "xboxda~1.185", the "XBox Book.xtf" file was copied as "xboxbo~1.xtf" and so on. Deleting all files and dropping them into Xplorer360 again solved the naming problem and the XBOX booted correctly.

(EDIT: for some strange reason, partition E had duplicated folders: tdata, udata, TDATA and UDATA)

So the question is: Why did Slax/QEMU copied the files in 8.3 format?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.