OGXbox.com

MakeMHz Halo Edition

Bowlsnapper

PXL-20231222-205529675.jpg

Sigh.... I feel like such a hypocrite...

To be fair, I tried to order the HD+ only so I could use it with the stm32 module since I thought that would be another cool project to try. Apparently I also ordered a Stellar. I was like, ah CHRIST! Now I have to install it! So here goes. It's going in a 1.4 128MB Halo Edition console.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, fox said:

is this the same halo box you have on ebay?

Different one. I have two.

5 hours ago, Dtomcat18 said:

Do the 128mb first.   Then stellar and ensure everything works.    Then after solid “yes everything is peachy”… then do the HD+

Forgot to do that. But it seems to be booting with the stellar normally... from what I can tell.

I've been looking around Stellar OS and I am overwhelmed by the features. There are quite a lot. One thing I like is the ability to specify aspect ratio settings. Very intricate. 

It's a good product, honestly. I still have to set up the HDD image I have in this thing for XBMC to be launched, but that should be easy to take care of.

PXL-20231224-031837539.jpg

PXL-20231224-044256794.jpg

I'll run halo in 720p on the PlayStation 3d display, since the plasma is hard to photograph, just like a CRT is.

Edit. The 720p executable won't work. That sucks.

PXL-20231224-051433954.jpg