OGXbox.com

Brand New Halo 2 Limited Edition!

20 hours ago, dtomcat said:

I don't know if I can even come up with a response appropriate enough to react to that price adequately. I question my reality now. Am I dreaming?

45 minutes ago, lopenator said:

It says in the description "just put it in your cart and buy it. You will not regret it" lmfao.. Yeah when your house goes into foreclosure from an xbox youll regret it

I can guarantee i would immediately regret it. Lol

6 hours ago, lopenator said:

It says in the description "just put it in your cart and buy it. You will not regret it" lmfao.. Yeah when your house goes into foreclosure from an xbox youll regret it

... Wait, so he ISN'T trolling? What kind of millionaire xbox collector have you guys ever heard of?

"Just add to cart and buy it you will not regret it." " Just click and buy it." - Bro, it's 100,000 dollars. I don't think a bank will even approve a transaction that large through ebay. That's a hell of an impulse purchase.

"If I want to take less than my asking price I will lower the price." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WOW. I think you'll be doing that if you want to actually sell it. 

This poor man is suffering from "I-know-what-I-have-disease".

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mbenj24 said:

I wonder how much, if any degradation could be expected of the caps and such after sitting around for 20+ years? 

Exactly. Although at that price, you would never wanna open it. I don't know who that product is intended for...

7 hours ago, Mbenj24 said:

I wonder how much, if any degradation could be expected of the caps and such after sitting around for 20+ years? 

If the caps haven't had current running through them or have been in charge/discharge cycles, I'd say they're in good shape....with the tiny possibility that they've dried out....which is rare.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mbenj24 said:

WHo cares. I only wonder what new xbox smell is like.  I wanna stuff my snout in that thing and inhale.

Edited by fox