OGXbox.com

OGXbox Installer Cerbios Edition

Bowlsnapper

OGXBox Installer 2021 v1.9.3 Cerbios Edition (Refresh)

Created by Sweetdarkdestiny

Just "small" updated version of his Installer till 2.0.0. comes out. 

Changes:

Fixed some small funny stuff.
Changed the EvoX m8+ BFM bios to Cerbios 2.3.1 BFM bios. (This fixes the boot issue people have reported.)
Added an option to flash the latest Cerbios v2.3.1 in various flavors.
Updated to the latest XBMC4Gamers build.
Updated to the latest XBMC-Emustation build.

And with the 1.9.0 build:

This will now boot without the use of a BFM bios (Like Slayers) and loads a mini boot menu. In there you have the options to launch the installer in various modes:

Launch OGXBox Installer - DHCP & No BFM Bios
Launch OGXBox Installer - DHCP & BFM Bios
Launch OGXBox Installer - Static IP & No BFM Bios
Launch OGXBox Installer - Static IP & BFM Bios

With the 1.9.3 build:

The disc will now be able to boot using the endgame exploit. Sweet tells me that there are some small updates to the build, so I have updated the link.

Sweetdarkdestiny: "Some people seem to have problems with brand new HDDs which cause this installer sit on the doggy logo forever. To avoid the need of using anything else other as this disc you can boot now without the BFM and set up your HDD.  You can also switch the mode at any time if you like. Please Take note that some options in the "No BFM" versions are slightly different. Not by much but you may see it if you used the old version. However, I hope this make some ppl happy."

Bowlsnapper: Looks like Sweetdarkdestiny fixed the BFM Blank HDD issue. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folder Link for the download :

https://1fichier.com/dir/oU8S1x1b

Folder Link for the download of the Extras Disc's :  Emulators v1.0.0  /  Game DLCs v1.0.2 /  GAME Wide+HDD Fixes+Updates v1.0.3

https://1fichier.com/dir/RTai0x0y

-------------------------------------------------

Bowlsnapper: I hate fichier. There are a lot of limitations on how many things you can download and ads. So I hosted these on Mega.

Installer Disc: https://mega.nz/file/Aj1SBRhS#PtY226v0PJdLfrrIZD8NDwsyXkhzKmw8K3pazlAJ9iw

Extras Disc 1 - Emulators: https://mega.nz/file/53l21SxC#Sytcsk9sAAYyBZVUSDM3LN4i6vEVdP0YiOhoFOviDrE

Extras Disc 2 - Game DLCs: https://mega.nz/file/o2Nh2LBQ#d6KMQEBzRU18HzdJM5gZYQB-ckrSnOvI78Cto-H_Q6c

Extras Disc 3 - Widescreen Hacks, HDD fixes, Updates: https://mega.nz/file/UvFSyQLR#oMouAkyzzcje04XhQ-D9C-BAuooUg2KhVnqMqF3KPT8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit for this installer goes to Sweetdarkdestiny. I do not take credit for this. 

Original Thread: https://www.xbox-scene.info/forums/topic/396-ogxbox-installer-2021-refresh/#comment-722

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I honestly do not know. 

I just realised I still have all the original links for the older uploads of the OGX installer discs saved in my Mega account, all dated 26/04/21. The DLC disk is still 1.02 so exactly the same. I only asked as I have recently grabbed all the DLC installers form Digiex and was wondering if I could delete them, it seems not lol. Thanks for a quick answer tho :)

Edited by nikeymikey
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, MadMartigan said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the Extras Disc not working? Ive burned it twice and it is recognized, but will not load at all. Im just curious to see whats on it.

Did you download from my mirror or from the folder that Sweet provided? I just want to make sure I don't have a corrupt ISO. It may just be the Extras disc from the 2021 Version, but I have no idea for sure. Tell me which source you got it from and I'll burn a disc and try it out.

@nikeymikey

3 hours ago, MadMartigan said:

That's this thread :p.I have yet to burn the discs. I'm wiped today, but I'll do so and see how it behaves. If anybody can beat me to it, feel free. 😛

What I'm asking is, did you use my isolated Mega link, or download from Sweets fichier folder link?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MadMartigan said:

I used the Mega link. I'm going to try to re-download and burn again. The others iso files burned and worked fine. Being on mobile makes navigating this place a little tough and I lost track of everything. Crazy that it was this thread lol

Let me know, if you have the same results, I'll do some testing.

17 hours ago, MadMartigan said:

I used the Mega link. I'm going to try to re-download and burn again. The others iso files burned and worked fine. Being on mobile makes navigating this place a little tough and I lost track of everything. Crazy that it was this thread lol

I did burn all the discs that I uploaded to Mega and they all work and boot fine. Now I didn't redownload from Mega, just to be clear. These are the original files from fichier.

probably me doing something wrong, but I tried flashing my 1.4 TSOP Winbond from an EvoX M8+ to the Cerbios 256kb bios from this 'OGXBox Installer 2021 v1.9.0' installer disk. It' looked to be successful via XBlast, the console rebooted and I still have the same/previous bios... I tried twice. Anyone else have a similar thing with a Winbond?

1 hour ago, Thairanny said:

This is in the patchnotes for the 2.3.2 version of the installer:

Fixed : XBlastOS not installin when setting up a new HDD.

Maybe try the new version.

https://www.xbox-scene.info/forums/topic/382-ogxbox-cebios-disc/

Thats a completly different disc! Thats the Cerbios Disc and not the one postet here which is the OGXBox Installer the user seams to have a problem with ( @Bowlsnapper ofc will happely give support).

AND, the change log for the CERBIOS DISC means the xblastos XBE when you setup a new HDD (As you have quotet) with the Cerbios Disc which as nothing to with flashing a bios at all!

So again, different disc's. And the OGXBox Installer 2021 1.9.1 is not all the way up to date. It's just a fixed version cuz of a problem with new blank HDD's. And beside that is has the Cerbios 2.3.1 bios on it. There will be a 2.0.0 which is basicly done but I wait for a format tool to set up cerbios HDD's on the XBox. It will come but it still takes some time. SO be patient about a new OGXBox Installer version. For users who plan to use Cerbios, the Cerb DIsc is the way to go. It also has Rocky's latest X4G & XES with extras on it as well as a lot things the OGXBox Installer does not has (The Cerb Disc heavely focuses on Cerbios). But since I have read that @Bowlsnapper plans to post the Cerb Disc here, he will also give happly support for it.

15 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

But since I have read that @Bowlsnapper plans to post the Cerb Disc here, he will also give happly support for it.

I don't understand this statement. I give you credit for the software and only provide some Mega mirrors. I'm not a developer and don't claim to be. If you can find anywhere that I claim to be a contributor to the project, I will gladly remove it. I don't understand how creating threads and mirrors gives the impression that I want people to think it's my achievement. It obviously isn't.

Your software is good and so I want to share it with people on the forum. Your installer and TSOP kit are pretty much my go-to in any situation. I want there to be access and mirrors.

Anything I post is an exact mirror of the fichier files. There should be no confusion. Every thread it titled and labeled pretty clearly. Cerbios disc is Cerbios disc. OGXbox Installer is OGXbox Installer. OGXbox Installer Cerbios Edition is OGXbox Installer Cerbios Edition, etc.

No "support" is necessary. I will add the Xbox-Scene thread links to the posts so that any support needed can be given there since I didn't write anything. All my support is experiential and anecdotal. 

16 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I don't understand this statement. I give you credit for the software and only provide some Mega mirrors. I'm not a developer and don't claim to be. If you can find anywhere that I claim to be a contributor to the project, I will gladly remove it. I don't understand how creating threads and mirrors gives the impression that I want people to think it's my achievement. It obviously isn't.

Your software is good and so I want to share it with people on the forum. Your installer and TSOP kit are pretty much my go-to in any situation. I want there to be access and mirrors.

Anything I post is an exact mirror of the fichier files. There should be no confusion. Every thread it titled and labeled pretty clearly. Cerbios disc is Cerbios disc. OGXbox Installer is OGXbox Installer. OGXbox Installer Cerbios Edition is OGXbox Installer Cerbios Edition, etc.

No "support" is necessary. I will add the Xbox-Scene thread links to the posts so that any support needed can be given there since I didn't write anything. All my support is experiential and anecdotal. 

I have no problem with it. Post what ever you want thats totaly fine. But btw. I'm not a credits hore never was, never will be. But for your peace of mind, yes, you gave credits which is fine but that wasn't my point. I'm also fine with reposting anything I made even without credits but you have to give support then right?

And the uploads I made went off for a reason cuz, someone, was able to point me to something which turned out to be a case of PEBCAK. SO I have to review all the shit I have made to ensure evething works like it should be and then reupload shit again. On the plus side though, no more option for the publix to use a softmod option. Thats now a internal only feature.

Finaly, about the mix up, I didn't meant you. See who I have quotet. Then it should be clear what get's mixed up but in short.... User : brucewaynefromgotham has problems with the OGXBox Installer and User Thairanny points him to the Cerbios Disc and stats there is an update. See the problem now? Both disc are different. Cerb Disc's focus is mainly on Cerbios only. OGXBox Installer on the other hand offers support for a far wider range on bioses, apps, dashboards etc.. It's more or less an "archive installer". That was the reason I logged in to point that out. Even it's your topic and on you to point those mistakes out right?.

And thing, you should take the old OGXBox Installer 1.5.4 offline. 1.91 is the latest till the format app drops if there is nothing major.

One last thing though. I looked into the OGXBox Installer scripts and there are no problems with flashing Cerbios. So the problem must be on the user side.

3 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

I have no problem with it. Post what ever you want thats totaly fine. But btw. I'm not a credits hore never was, never will be. But for your peace of mind, yes, you gave credits which is fine but that wasn't my point. I'm also fine with reposting anything I made even without credits but you have to give support then right?

And the uploads I made went off for a reason cuz, someone, was able to point me to something which turned out to be a case of PEBCAK. SO I have to review all the shit I have made to ensure evething works like it should be and then reupload shit again. On the plus side though, no more option for the publix to use a softmod option. Thats now a internal only feature.

Finaly, about the mix up, I didn't meant you. See who I have quotet. Then it should be clear what get's mixed up but in short.... User : brucewaynefromgotham has problems with the OGXBox Installer and User Thairanny points him to the Cerbios Disc and stats there is an update. See the problem now? Both disc are different. Cerb Disc's focus is mainly on Cerbios only. OGXBox Installer on the other hand offers support for a far wider range on bioses, apps, dashboards etc.. It's more or less an "archive installer". That was the reason I logged in to point that out. Even it's your topic and on you to point those mistakes out right?.

And thing, you should take the old OGXBox Installer 1.5.4 offline. 1.91 is the latest till the format app drops if there is nothing major.

One last thing though. I looked into the OGXBox Installer scripts and there are no problems with flashing Cerbios. So the problem must be on the user side.

I'm not sure what "support" I could really offer, since I didn't create it. I can help people with what it is they want to do and give them a procedure to follow, but as far as troubleshooting the installer in more than basic ways, I am not able. I wish you were still around, updating threads in the "on-the-ball", prompt way that you normally do. I don't have answers to a lot of questions. YOU do, sweet. I've been trying to do what I can to support your work in the only way possible: To distribute it here in the way I feel you would have. All your links disappeared at the same time and people were looking around for them. I wanted them to have a link to find. 

I'm attempting to make sure that people understand that the Cerbios disc is different and what it's purpose actually is. As for the 1.5.4 version, I'll be sure to state that it is EOL and that it should no longer be used, but is available for download if wanted for any odd reason.

4 hours ago, brucewaynefromgotham said:

probably me doing something wrong, but I tried flashing my 1.4 TSOP Winbond from an EvoX M8+ to the Cerbios 256kb bios from this 'OGXBox Installer 2021 v1.9.0' installer disk. It' looked to be successful via XBlast, the console rebooted and I still have the same/previous bios... I tried twice. Anyone else have a similar thing with a Winbond?

Stupid question: Are you booting from the TSOP itself or from a chip? Just need to make sure... I know you said you have M8 on there so I assume you are strictly TSOP modded with no chip.

On 1/14/2024 at 7:22 PM, MadMartigan said:

Did you get a good copy going?