OGXbox.com

I may have snagged an ebay bargain :)

bolofski

13 minutes ago, trencherfield said:

Nice, I've picked up a few like that.

I've previously bought from that seller too, had to stop buying them as have no more space! :)

You have? How are they getting and selling all these xboxes with good modchips in them for cheap?... And WHY!? Don't they know what they have? Still have a spare control panel to use with another x3. I'd love to pick one up! (An x3)

I wonder stuff like that. :)

28 minutes ago, bolofski said:

i know yeah i did see that but i thought if they were gonna snag the x3 they would have taken the front board aswell so I'm quietly confident lol, i will report back when they arrive :)

Ah. It would be stupid though to separate it from the switch panel... but maybe it was a calculated decision of value. :)

2 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

You have? How are they getting and selling all these xboxes with good modchips in them for cheap?... And WHY!? Don't they know what they have? Still have a spare control panel to use with another x3. I'd love to pick one up! (An x3)

I wonder stuff like that. :)

Same as OP. They just pop up like that, the sellers aren't really interested.... just shifting stuff I suppose. You have to take a step back..... whilst you and other xbox fans are foaming at the mouth :) at the possible sight of this gear... to regular folk... it's... well.... mehh. They don't get it. Not their era or interest.

Look for the Laserdisc version of the original Matrix film .... check ebay.... if you see a cheap one let me know lol

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, trencherfield said:

Same as OP. They just pop up like that, the sellers aren't really interested.... just shifting stuff I suppose. You have to take a step back..... whilst you and other xbox fans are foaming at the mouth :) at the possible sight of this gear... to regular folk... it's... well.... mehh. They don't get it. Not their era or interest.

Look for the Laserdisc version of the original Matrix film .... check ebay.... if you see a cheap one let me know lol

They seriously made a Laserdisc version of that? Dude, I have like, 40 Laserdiscs. I accidentally fried my player that shifted the laser module to the other side so you didn't have to flip the disc, and I'm waiting to buy another one. Verified working restored ones are about 250.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bowlsnapper said:

They seriously made a Laserdisc version of that? Dude, I have like, 40 Laserdiscs. I accidentally fried my player that shifted the laser module to the other side so you didn't have to flip the disc, and I'm waiting to buy another one. Verified working restored ones are about 250.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175564911356 sealed one.... cheap as chips lol

That and Sleepy Hollow amongst others, gone silly prices.

12 hours ago, prtscn said:

killed mine by plugging it the wrong way when trying to reflash erased bios. 😕

Great find!

I'm so scared of that happening. I've plugged mine in the wrong way a few times and I'm always sweating bullets when I put it in the right way and pray it boots. lol

15 hours ago, bolofski said:

who's a pretty boy then?

1.thumb.JPG.8679c65e9445a14022e68689286cbdc1.JPG

I hate you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1