Sifaw99

How To Change the Location of the Soundtrack ? (Solved)

as the title says, I want to change the location of the music in the folder E: \ TDATA \ fffe000 to one of the following partitions F: \ or G: \. Because I installed almost the DLCs and it rest 100mb, and E: has a small storage about 4.8gb. I would like to install my music and listen to it in PGR2. So i ask is there a option to change soundtrack location??

UPDATE:I got it working, its piece of cake :D, it's just change location inside XBE, and copy the folder TDATA\FFFE0000 in E\ to F\. Thats all. Also i changed the location of XBOX Soundtrack Editor to look directly to F\DATA\FFFE0000. I tested in PGR2,FORZA,GTASA and its working!!

Before :

jtYJ5fX.png

After :

CtHL5za.png

Edited by Sifaw99

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Gameking513
      So I bought this xbox from my local pawn shop when i saw it come in for 45 bucks. I know there are better deals out there but this one looked clean and the stickers no the bottom where intact. Knowing the system hadn't been opened the first thing i did when I got home other than test the system (and relive halo 2 for a little while) was pull the case off to prep for the clock capacitor removal. For giggles and farts when I saw the focus chip above the cpu heatsink i tested the resistance on the ground port from the LPC bus and found what i'd like to think is a good condition 1.5v motherboard. Now I am really just looking for someone here with a little more experience to tell me if i found the legendary fable board or if I botched the test somehow. Also if it is real hat are the value of these? Thanks.  
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By blighty
      Simply one of my skins for UnleashX.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Voljega
      So I will receive the components needed this week or the one after.
      This is a hardmodded xbox and I will try to swap a 130 Gb to a 2To one.
      Meanwhile I've been studying Chimp usage base on the latest video by Rocky5 but they are some things which are not clear to me.
      - Is it better to use cable select or slave for the new hdd ?
      - Cocky references a 4s period  to swap ide cable from dvd to new hdd, is it a real thing ?
      - Swapping cable before launching chimp right ?
      -  First option shown at 10'35 'Select from menu' shoudl be the first one FatX right ?
      - Clone from master to slave with a 2TB slave : I want to have F and G both of 950Go size approximatively so I should choose (around 12'19) option 1 C & E and then on the following screen choose 4 'F and G split space evenly' or 5 'Custom F size, G gets the rest'  ?
      - As i am on hardmod or tsop do i need to lock the slave after as show near 16'43 or is it not necessary ? I am asking because I seem to remember that in the options of my system the current HDD is shown as not locked

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.