Sifaw99

How To Change the Location of the Soundtrack ? (Solved)

as the title says, I want to change the location of the music in the folder E: \ TDATA \ fffe000 to one of the following partitions F: \ or G: \. Because I installed almost the DLCs and it rest 100mb, and E: has a small storage about 4.8gb. I would like to install my music and listen to it in PGR2. So i ask is there a option to change soundtrack location??

UPDATE:I got it working, its piece of cake :D, it's just change location inside XBE, and copy the folder TDATA\FFFE0000 in E\ to F\. Thats all. Also i changed the location of XBOX Soundtrack Editor to look directly to F\DATA\FFFE0000. I tested in PGR2,FORZA,GTASA and its working!!

Before :

jtYJ5fX.png

After :

CtHL5za.png

Edited by Sifaw99
  • Like 1

''XBE Audio Patcher 1.00

This Application will change the Drive Letter to 
where the Custom SoundTracks are located.  For
instance, instead of having the ST.DB file located
in E:\TDATA/fffe0000\....etc it will be stored in F:\TDATA/fffe0000.

This program might not be usefull to alot of you,
but if you play games that support Custom SoundTracks
and you are using the Xbox Sound Track Manger then 
this program might be some use to you.

Note: This will only work for games Saved on the HardDrive.
Download: Usual Places ;)

BlueCELL''

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Falcon639
      Hi Guys
      I'm getting this issue with my Enter the Matrix game(NTSC). I am using an NTSC-J 1.6 Xbox with an aladin mod chip running M8plus (EvoX).
      I tried ripping Enter the Matrix to the console and when I play it, I get a black screen with a couple green dots. I then tried to run it straight from the Disc and get the exact same error. I then put the game in my 1.4 softmodded pal xbox and the game loads just fine.
      Does anyone know why this is? I have attached an image of the blank screen with dots.

Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By bulkchart32
      i've never seen a youtube vid where the smaller capacitors were replaced, only the bigger ones. do the small ones not go bad?
    • By naz
      I have a chip modded xbox that when powered up will go to the MS dash board. If you hold the power button down a few seconds it will activate the chip and will boot-up, turning the XBOX logo blue and if there is a game in the DVD drive it will load the game. If there is no game in the drive then it will go to the MS dash board.
      How do I get the Xbox to load the xbmc dash board when the mod chip is activated? I have tried Auto Installer Deluxe v 4.45 to install the dash boards from the disc to the E: retail hard drive but none have worked, when I re-start the xbox with mod chip activated it will go to the MS dash board.
      I have tried to use the Hexen 2018 installation disc, but the xbox  will not read the disc.
      Please could someone help me to set up the dash board so that when the mod chip is activated it will boot to xbmc dash board? If you can help, please explain in simple terms because I am not good at these things, a total novice. Thank You.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.