Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

N64 freak

Atx Psu To XBox Adapter

N64 freak    19

Finally found the time to test the Adapter PCBs i built to use an ATX Psu to power an Xbox.

They are plug and play to easily switch between the original psu and an atx-psu.Might be usable for casemods or laptop builds.

The adapter is built around the following basic schematic.

AXTToXboxPowerSupplyConverterBoard.jpg.7c0aeec4c1b3e5ea093af341ac640fb4.jpg

It properly convert the Standby voltage from 5v to 3,3v and also shifts the power_ok and power_good signals to the correct levels.

Also built a small version that can be used to build an extension cord style adapter to save some more space.

Just let me know if you have any questions about them :)

IMG_6812.JPG

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6814.JPG

• Like 3

N64 freak    19

Just an hobbyist who likes the xbox :)

The infos for the atx adapter have been around for quite some time! Sickmods once sold similar adapters but there shop is closed so i couldn't buy one. 

Inspired by there design i drew up the shematic and layout around parts i already had here.

• Like 1