OGXbox.com

[Released] Watch YouTube on Original Xbox!

15 hours ago, antonic901 said:

New release. It's not so big like last, it's mainly fixing some bugs and I've added new icons. Big thanks to @shadowthzero04 for icons. You can download new release from this link.

Installed xbmc4xbox as an app on xbmc4gamers, overclocked to 825mhz and enjoying youtube in 720p! AMAZING WORK! (admittedly 720p can make the sound slightly desync with the picture, but 360p works perfectly)

Edited by hastings298
stupid question
  • Like 2

On 12/13/2022 at 11:21 PM, antonic901 said:

There is a way, but it's hard and it's pointless. You will need to reboot Xbox every time you want to open some other App/Game. XBMC is well optimized and everything is working fast. Makin it standalone app won't fix 720p issues or video lenght limitation.

I was asking because I don't use XBMC but XBMC4Gamers mostly and UnleashX some times. I'd give your plugin a try on XBMC4Gamers after I fix my CRT.
Thanks for your work though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I disabled DASH and the included inv (puffy) is already US based but I changed it as you suggested and YouTube script errors and the previous API messages are still occurring. The positive to this is that the console is still able to retrieve the videos from YouTube's server but the video will not start when selected.