Anyone Interested In Ram Upgraded Boards?

59 minutes ago, allteaglich said:

It's a shame that it only ships in the USA I come from Germany and it's difficult for me to get RAM chips for the OG 

Look up N64 Freak on here 

He is in Germany and may be able to help.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hands_groober
      Hi
      Im in the process of upgrading my ram. The mod chip im using is an x2.6 with ind-bios. I have the xblastos xbe installed on my HDD.
      My thinking was that I could boot to my dashboard then launch the xblastos xbe to check each ram chip. However, upon powering on the xbox, it boots three times and the led's flash red and orange.
      My question is do I need the xblast bios flashed to my modchip for the xbox to boot during the upgrade or have I made a mistake during the installation?
      Im quite confident about my soldering. Checking under x60 magnification and lots of light
      tia
    • By C64MidRezzie
      Upgraded to SATA drive - using 80 pin and Startech Ide to Sata - have the Startech on cable select - after the clubbed I get error 11 - tried master as well - cable loads older 250 ide cable - I’d say the adapter but I locked the drive using h it in an ok’d ide pc and it worked fine - I’m totally stumped and would really appreciate your expert advice - thanks!
    • By Kup
      Hello, recently soft modded (rocky5) my Xbox, with no problems, upgraded the HDD to 250GB, and swapped the dash location to C:\Dashboard changing the dash to Evox.
      The issue is - upon boot the flubber animation plays, the Microsoft logo appears at the bottom, and then a black screen for about 10 or so seconds.
      Was wondering is this a common thing, or if not is there a possible fix ?, maybe such as showing the Xbox logo screen until the dash loads.
      Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
      Thanks.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.