Sign in to follow this  
SNKirbyX

The Kbox

On 2/19/2020 at 4:36 PM, OGXbox Admin said:

It looks like bondo and rubberized undercoating. 

Yeah. That's basically it. I did that about 10 years ago. My last name starts with a K and I was looking the X and said "I can turn that into a K" My next one will look alot better not I know how to do it and spend more time on it. I just throw that one together with hardly any planing.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Exstate
      Looking for the homebrew Artwork pack. Someone all ready posted it here... but the link is dead now. Any one can help me ?
    • By yaQcha
      Yesterday I ftp'd Conker Live and Reloaded to my Xbox v.1.0 , however the game doesn't boot up, instead it displays a message saying: "there is a problem with your disc, it may be damaged or dirty". I tried patching the game with ACL in DVD2Xbox but nothing happens, I still get the same error. Is there something more I'm not taking in account? 🙁
    • By bulkchart32
      i know there was a trick to reflow the gpu on a redring'ing 360 with a heatgun. would that work on an og xbox that needs the gpu to be reflowed?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.