Sign in to follow this  
kajar59

Ftp Program

i have a odd problem if i use unleashx to as my ftp i cant have over 4 connections with out it locking up or stalling has anyone ever had this issue 

Yep

You using 17+ year old hardware and software

Cheers

SS Dave

Those that can Hard-Mod. Those that can't Soft-Mod.

In my experience UnleashX stalls on particular files and disconnects/re-connects multiple times whilst FTPing whatever settings you use on the Xbox or with FileZilla.

It tends to start off very fast and is great for smallish FTP tasks, a couple of hundred MBs, but with games and things like XBMC, Emus, ROM sets etc which have a lot of small files those disconnects increase particularly if you've set more than 2 Users. The problem file will eventually be marked as a Failed To Transfer and the dam with break and it'll go back up to top speed again until it hits the next one.

Using the XBMC dash is better in this respect and it does disconnect less often and reconnect quicker but it is noticeably slower overall. Avalaunch is sometimes claimed to be the fastest dash for FTPing but with UnleashX speed boost I've not noticed any obvious advantage in any respect.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Roxas
      Hello,
      I recently got two broken Xboxes and was able to build a working console from both.
      The Xbox has a softmod and I'm thinking about flashing the bios. How do I do that best?
      It is a XBOX version 1.4 (Winbond) and I would like to transfer everything via FTP, because I don't have a DVD burner. 
      I have read something about HeXEn and Tsop but I am now rather confused.
      Can I also bottle the Bios over FTP, if so how? 
      Do I have to remove the softmod and is it still possible via FTP after flashing?
      Thanks in advance. 

• By Swirlygiver
      I recently switched to ind5004 from x2-5035.  Seems like since I switched, I have a harder time when I ftp.  Is there settings I should look at?  If so, how?
    • By K-9
      Looking for help in ftp to my xbox
      I got a copy of FlashFXP 5 works for some and other xboxes not . 
      Does anybody know why? And is there a way better programs ?
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.