Sign in to follow this  
blainelocklair

I Tsopped My Og 1.0 Today and Made a How-To Video

Hi everyone!

I TSOP flashed my Original XBOX 1.0 and everything went great. I put together a video about it to share my experience and help you out with it if it's something you want to do to your XBOX 1.0 or 1.1. Enjoy!

What happened to R7D2 ?

Rev 1.2 to 1.4 have different points to solder, but the process is nearly identical.

This forum is an awesome resource!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LudoVicThor
      Hi like the titles says i'm interessed in some good skins especially on avalaunch actually
    • By Speeddragonn
      After TSOP (unleashx and evox m8+ f and G) Bios,fitting a new hdd  to my xbox I installed XBMC trough hexen2018.
      But there are a few questions I have considering the coöperation between these 2 dashes. UnleashX is my main dash and XBMC is installed as an app.
      Since I am new too the XBOX Scene, I don't know what I will use as my main Dash.
      There are a few things I can't work out.
      If I exit XBMC it switches to the standard MS dash, not the evolution dash. Is this something I can configure XBMC gives menu options for applications and emulators. But I don't see the applications I have installed on my unleash dashboard here. Is it just pointing at a different location or is there something wrong/ do they mean other type of applications. It would be nice that when I Rip a game, install an emulator they will appear both on unleashx and on XBMC.. If I push the eject button on my xbox, sometimes it reboots. Somebody knows something about that?

• By blainelocklair
      Hello, fellow OGers!
      That thermal compound from the factory is failing in our beloved consoles. It can lead to rising temps and possible chip failure. It's s pretty straightforward process to replace it, and I've put together a tutorial video to help you out if you haven't done it yet. Enjoy, and please share any comments you have. Thanks!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.