I recently scored this but have never seen this available for sale anywhere. I'm assuming its part of a pack due to its NOT FOR RESALE sticker. Anyone have any idea what it would be worth or if its even really that rare at all ?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

cool find, but its probably just a case of what someone would actually pay you for it.which I doubt would be all that much. I wouldn't put its worth much over $50 but that's just my opinion 

Humm.    Looks exactly like a Chinese knockoff product that was sold here in New Zealand a good few years back. 

I remember looking at these in a budget store thinking how can they sell these as MS branded product

A mate purchased one and it was ok at best he said.

I hope your controller is legit.

Thanx for all the replays. The thumb sticks colours are due to camera flash, otherwise they're normal. Also I'm sure I remember seeing the  little hologram sticker which proves it's legit. I will however have a closer look and do a bit of research on the chinese copies, I didnt know about these.

Need more pictures of those thumbsticks. Is there something covering them?

I've never seen or heard of a fake Duke. If such thing exist, I consider it more valuable than the real one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ecstone
      Today I worked on taking apart controllers and cleaning them up.  I figured while I was at it I would go ahead and take apart and clean up my remote power button and USB adapter mod too.  I made this probably about 12 years ago.  I took an Xbox Live communicator apart and replaced the circuit board with a simple breadboard from Radio Shack.  I put a USB port where the volume knob used to be and a switch under the mute button.  I modded my Xbox with the yellow wire remote power button mod so I wired up the switch as the remote power button.  The nice thing about modding this communicator is that I can plug it into any controller and have a remote power button without modding the controller itself.  It is also great for softmodding systems by plugging a USB drive directly into the communicator instead of making a USB adapter cable that I would have to search for whenever I work on modding a system. 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.