Sign in to follow this  
SakisTheDrifter

Problem Using Only F On 67 Bios

1 hour ago, SakisTheDrifter said:

Even if the xbpartitioner formats the F partition with ER clusters,wouldnt the AID format menu correct it?because after i made the partitions with xbpartitioner,i run auto installer deluxe 4.53,format the whole HDD within its format menu and finally started filling the HDD

After you did all that, what does XBpartitioner say?  If it says "ER" then you still have a problem.

16 hours ago, TEK Nemesis said:

After you did all that, what does XBpartitioner say?  If it says "ER" then you still have a problem.

I didnt check and cant do it now since i have formated and filled my Hdd with F and G drive and dont want to reformat it with F only

2 hours ago, SakisTheDrifter said:

So the solution is to find a way to format with 64KB clusters instead of ER right? 

No, not for a small HDD.  64 for a 2TB but it will be a lot different for yours - maybe 16.  Goal is to get rid of the ER.

Here’s a conversion table for the max hdd sizes for klusters. You multiply the jouster size by 16 to get the max hddgb size.

8k x 16 = 128gb
16k x 16 = 256gb
32k x 16 = 512gb
64k x 16 = 1024gb

• Like 1

I had a weird problem with my 500GB hard drive not putting data on it beyond about half the drive ~225GB. I took the drive out, connected it to a PC using a USB external hard drive case, and installed EaseUS Partition Master (it's free!) . Once I could see the drive in the program, I removed all the partitions and had the program wipe the drive. I then put it back into the xbox, and formatted it with the Hexen 2019 disc and XBPartitioner. It's working great now and I have access to all 500GBs! I've done 2 drives this way.

Be patient when you wipe the drive, however. It will take a few hours.

Please login or register to see this link.

I am pretty sure now this was caused from using a hard drive that already had Windows partitions on it. The drive needs to be completely wiped and clean.

Edited by malarrya
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By blainelocklair
      Please login or register to see this link. Hello everyone!
      First post, and happy to be here. I want to share something that will add value to the community. I've put together a video tutorial on how you can install games directly to the XBOX HDD through the internet and FTP. All you'll need is your softmodded XBOX, an Ethernet cable, and the HDD Ready games you want on the HDD. You'll be up and running with it in no time. Full how-to video is below. Please let me know if this video helps you so that I can make XBOX content that makes your gaming experience more enjoyable.

Thanks,
      Blaine
      Please login or register to see this link.

• By Hector Hidalgo
      Guys, I need some feedback from some veterans out there.
      I have my first original Xbox, and I modded it, etc. But I also have a few original games that came with my Xbox etc. one of them is the first Splinter Cell.

The problem is simple, for doing anything in the game I have to press "SUPER" hard on the buttons! (for the action to be performed) Now I know what you'll tell me, buy a new Xbox controller. I just got an original mint condition controller from Japan. All other games I've played don't have this problem, on the opposite I hardly touch the button and the action is performed! (in every other game) The controller is in mint condition and it's original Xbox brand!

Is this how the game was coded? I have the platinum hits version of Splinter Cell by the way.

Thank you all guys, you are a great community from what I have seen, my regards
    • By Hector Hidalgo
      Hello guys,

I am from south america, I live near the end of the world! And it is my first time with an XBOX 😍 (sounds a bit gay).

Thing is, I am suffering with my new original Xbox. It came with two controllers, but, both are completely dead, I opened them, and they are unfixable. No screws on the console, I bought them all, hard drive was not working, I bought a new IDE cable, now is working.
      The DVD drive was not opening, I fixed it with a needle.
      AND the only problem I have left with no solution is the power supply, it is 110v, 1.6b, made in 2005. I need a 220v!

It has been quite a headache, I got myself a power down convertor, it works, but it sounds like a nuclear plant! "Not good" (Trump voice)

So dear guys if you have any deals, or any seller of 220v PSU for the Xbox, be sure to let me know!
      My most thankful cheers to you all! Cannot wait to play Halo 2 online using Xlink kai with all of you My Sony Wega is ready hehehhhe

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.