OGXbox.com

Celeste Classic Xbox Homebrew Port

lightwish

Always nice to see new developments for the OG Xbox! I've actually wanted to mess with porting OoT (Ship of Harlinian) and SM64 with the co-op mod, decompressed audio, and fancy model/texture upgrades, but have a whole lot of nothing in regards to knowledge needed to make them happen (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lightwish said:

I think OoT has the most difficult and demand port to Original Xbox, but not impossible.

I just discovered ship of Harkinian. I'm about to try out the OOT PC port. I REALLY wish I could program so I could port it over...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, willis said:

Thanks for this! If you do more porting I will definitely check them out. Anything new on the XBox is welcome and greatly appreciated.

I want doing more ports in future of course!! Thanks for appreciation!!

Hey, just wanted to ask if you it would be possible for you to make a YouTube tutorial or video on how you went about porting this then that would be really helpful for me. As I want to port a lot of things myself. Thank you so much for this. :D

12 hours ago, PRince404 said:

Hey, just wanted to ask if you it would be possible for you to make a YouTube tutorial or video on how you went about porting this then that would be really helpful for me. As I want to port a lot of things myself. Thank you so much for this. :D

That would be interesting to see, I'd definitely check that out too!

• Like 1