OGXbox.com

UPDATED 05/05!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)

nikeymikey

20 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

Apologies, I re wrote that 1st post so many times earlier. I had originally noted that most of the original art came from you.  It got lost in the many edits. It’s fixed now tho. Thanks again for your work on the originals. 😁

Haha, they are not mine, they are from DarkDestiny (SweetDarkDestiny here on the forum)

1 hour ago, Dempsey_86 said:

Haha, they are not mine, they are from DarkDestiny (SweetDarkDestiny here on the forum)

LOL, corrected, don't go confusing me like that. :)

I knew it was Sweet as I had asked him if I could use his art to make these packs over on the xbox-scene forums where he originally posted them. I'm having a proper blonde day today lol

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ametller said:

I'm sorry for asking too much maybe, but do you happen to have the artwork for ReVolt? (The RC cars game, which was released as beta)? Thaaanks 😃

Ask and you shall receive...... This is something I just knocked up. Full resource pack will be available sometime later.  Here's the full scan for now for a preview :) 

image.thumb.jpeg.4a0efbb42addd6880c26755ad0b1e6d0.jpeg

Will also add the Acclaim logo to the spine before I create the full pack :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ametller said:

That is truly awesome! Thank you very much. It looks slick!

Full Resource set for Re-Volt added to the link on the first page. :)

I will probably do a small edit to it tomorrow as I just realised I didn't add the Xbox Live banner to the front cover/spine.

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2024 at 3:14 PM, Bowlsnapper said:

That last Coinops cover is gold. 😛

...Mario 64 Xbox port? whuuut?

Edit: Oh, from the decompilation/reverse-engineering project. I remember that. Guess it got ported over. VERY fuckin' cool.  I can't find it hosted anywhere. Can anybody help me?

There is one on back-ups, works with 64/128, and is 60fps. I tried it and it feels good, but the video is offset to the right sometimes.

• nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 17/01!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)
15 minutes ago, extra-ordinary_ said:

Thanks for the great work!

I'm after installing the Ninja _resources folder contents and it's coming up with 'No information' for a title ID and the video preview is all choppy. Not sure what's going on with the preview video especially as it played OK from the download folder.

Fixed, I had included the wrong default.xml in the zip. Please redownload and copy across again making sure to overwrite. If it still shows no information then press white and select update info. :)

Also recompressed the video, let me know if it works better now please :) 

• nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 19/01!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)
3 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Fixed, I had included the wrong default.xml in the zip. Please redownload and copy across again making sure to overwrite. If it still shows no information then press white and select update info. :)

Also recompressed the video, let me know if it works better now please :) 

Thanks yes, that worked. Got all my apps with art now as well so looking much better. I have two games that still have no art Ex-Chaser and Tenchu 3.

17 hours ago, extra-ordinary_ said:

Thanks yes, that worked. Got all my apps with art now as well so looking much better. I have two games that still have no art Ex-Chaser and Tenchu 3.

Tenchu 3 is in the Official Art work Installer, Its called return of darkness. 

Ex-Chaser is not however... will this do? 

image.thumb.png.4d744ed345d0ce4b22585cc10f8de9fb.png

• Like 1

• nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 20/01!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)
6 hours ago, extra-ordinary_ said:

That's fantastic. Will try it later.

I'm wondering is it possible to apply artwork to the root folders e.g Applications, Demos etc?

Yes it is......

Put the files you want to use as art for each one in a folder on your xbox hard drive. Folder can be called anything. 

Go to root folders screen. Put the cursor on the icon you want to change. Push "White" and select "Choose Thumbnail". 

Then just browse to wherever you put the art in the first step and select the image you want to use.

On 1/20/2024 at 4:54 AM, nikeymikey said:

Tenchu 3 is in the Official Art work Installer, Its called return of darkness. 

Ex-Chaser is not however... will this do? 

image.thumb.png.4d744ed345d0ce4b22585cc10f8de9fb.png

From what I can tell on my end, Tenchu is indeed in the artwork installer, but it’s just a generic picture of the title. I’ve run the newest installer several times and it doesn’t download anything but that picture. No spines, 3D, case, dual, or anything. Now that I mention it, the current installer isn’t installing any of that stuff for me. Only the game covers for most games. I’m making one for a friend that only wanted 5 games backed up and Tenchu is the only one o the 5 I cannot for the life of me, get installed properly. 

• nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 05/05!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)