bluemeanie23

Xenomodchip/ Aladdin Modchip Gerbers

xenomodchip/ aladdin modchip gerbers 1.0.0

About This File

please note some renaming/modification of files may be needed to be viewed as they be old as fudge

Aladdin

Aladdin +

Aladdin++

enjoy

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bluemeanie23 said:

no fun throwing em all out at once

Don't they require the firmware for Lattice LC40XX chip?

Sorry for the double post, but, after looking inside a couple of the archives, some have .jed files in them, which is the CPLD code, I assume.

Edited by obitus1990
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, obitus1990 said:

Sorry for the double post, but, after looking inside a couple of the archives, some have .jed files in them, which is the CPLD code, I assume.

wow, that's cool. Gotta give it a try for fun.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By bluemeanie23
      hi guys been a while heres the latest modchip copy done its at v1.0 and untested waiting for pcbs to arrive for testing
      thing is im running out of modchips to copy i only have the duox2 smartxx v3 and xecuter3 and x-bit left in my possession cant wait to depopulate them and see a bare board.

i was going to  leave the x3 till last i think its appropriate considering its pinnacle status as apparently being the best chip ever for ogxbox
      thoughts?
    • By Ryzee119
      Hi all,
      As a fun educational exercise to wanted to replace the CPLD logic on the cheap AladdinXT 4032 Original Xbox modchip and convert it to a basic LCD driver, consequently it looses the ability to load a custom bios. I consider this to be something like the old X-addons generic LCD-display mods (but a fair bit simpler)
      The Lattice LC4032V CPLD on the cheap Alladin modchips is extremely limited, so this is a hacky bare minimum to reduce macro-cell usage to fit onto the CPLD. Therefore it can't really support any extra functionality over the bare minimum.
      It doesn't support backlight control (just full brightness always)
      It has some very basic contrast PWM control through the dashboard settings.
      Anyway just wanted to share what I came up with
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Ideally, you could design a small PCB (and maybe use a larger CPLD) to improve the installation. that is something I may do in the future
    • By mannymod85
      im waiting for the alladin plus x2 chip to come in the mail while waiting I have installed my break away header and the corresponding wires needed and cut the l trace my question is what does the xbox do when you tun it on without the chip and the trace l trace cut my xbox is a 1.6 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.