Sign in to follow this  
nikeymikey

XBox Dlc and Title Update Pack

Hi peeps,

I have just uploaded what i think is a complete pack of OG Xbox dlc and tu's to back-ups.me. It was the only place i could upload to without having to wait ages for an initial upload. Th whole pack is just over 3 gigs rar'd

Hopefully someone can grab it and upload elsewhere so non members can grab it too. Its currently being seeded from my seedbox so speed should be good :) 

Edited by nikeymikey

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Exstate
      Looking for the homebrew Artwork pack. Someone all ready posted it here... but the link is dead now. Any one can help me ?
    • By yaQcha
      Yesterday I ftp'd Conker Live and Reloaded to my Xbox v.1.0 , however the game doesn't boot up, instead it displays a message saying: "there is a problem with your disc, it may be damaged or dirty". I tried patching the game with ACL in DVD2Xbox but nothing happens, I still get the same error. Is there something more I'm not taking in account? 🙁
    • By bulkchart32
      is it possible for a bad power supply to cause an error 9 on a v1.3? i can't find anything wrong with the board and have tried a known good ide cable on it. google say 9 is a rare error about the system communicating with the hdd. i can't find any other problem with it and i can here the hdd making it's normal early 2000's hdd clattering sounds(except not quite as many as a functioning xbox). i don't have another 1.3 psu to test it with so that is why i am asking.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.