OGXbox.com

Finally made an Xblast. I like it!

dtomcat

And Bowly is buying the first batch of 100. :D

However, may it makes more seens to put the lattice on top and the SST on the undersid facing the xbox mainboard. And instead of pads for a jig just some via with 2.54 pitch. That way you would not even need a jig just a pinheader which you push slightly angled down like you can do with the coolrunner chips on the 360 (Except you like to solder one ofc). 

• Haha 1

Well don’t buy it there lol. You can drop $11 by getting it here lol. I had to raise the price there due to all the fees   Lol.  It is my last one.  They are no different than normal OXs. Just looks 

Edited by Dtomcat18
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, logandzwon said:

Got a Gerber ?

Why do you call it a Gerber? I just think you're telling him to snack on baby food while he considers the possible PCB layout. Lol. And why are you always asking if they have layouts every time they present an idea? Not everybody is as eager or capable of drawing up a "Gerber" before positing an idea, okay? 

Although, I would love to see a PCB diagram when an idea is presented. I DO understand that.

@Dtomcat18 Dude, how many different chips do you manufacture anyway? What kind of tools do you have and how stocked up are you on parts? All I have are 10 interposers and a big stack of RAM chips... And I'm not even using them. You must have chip components galore... You should totally share some pics. :)

3 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

@Dtomcat18 Dude, how many different chips do you manufacture anyway? What kind of tools do you have and how stocked up are you on parts? All I have are 10 interposers and a big stack of RAM chips... And I'm not even using them. You must have chip components galore... You should totally share some pics. :)

I do have a lot of components.  Enough for about 40 OXs, almost enough for ogx360i’s, parts for TinyTendo, parts for GameCube, and a quite a few OG Xbox’s, and a few other projects lol.  I’ll give ya a couple pictures when I go upstairs.  But it’s quite messy! Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dtomcat18 said:

I do have a lot of components.  Enough for about 40 OXs, almost enough for ogx360i’s, parts for TinyTendo, parts for GameCube, and a quite a few OG Xbox’s, and a few other projects lol.  I’ll give ya a couple pictures when I go upstairs.  But it’s quite messy! Lol

Tinytendo!

1 hour ago, Dtomcat18 said:

they’re not finished in the picture.  They’re all done minus resistor and LED.  I’ll do that once someone orders and says what color they want.   Top is the CPLD LC4032V-75TN44C

Doesn’t this answer it? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Dtomcat18

3 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

Don’t this answer it? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I just saw that and I will now edit my previous post because I don't want people to know how stupid I am. lol

But are they not missing the pin header socket? Or am I blind? lol. How hard is it to replace the LED on my Aladdin in my 1.6 Halo console with a green. How small is the LED?

39 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

Yes… in the picture… components are missing.   Took the picture after just soldering flash and cpld.  Not sure …. Haven’t even seen a regular Aladdin… let alone looked at components 

Oh okay. Well I'm pretty sure the components are the same, at least roughly the same as an Xblast Aladdin. But maybe I'll just leave the red light alone and buy a green light model from you for my other halo console. Swapping SMD LEDs is a topic for another forum. This is about your chips, not Aladdins :)

7 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

I don’t mind you talking about it.   As for mine.  I only have 13 chips… and 10 of each color LED :)

I know I keep saying this, but I was in an accident and I'm not working because... I can't yet. Would you be willing to save me one of these and a green LED for a few weeks? If not, totally cool. :)

10 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

No worries.  I wasn’t trying to scare ya into buying one.   Only setting expectations.  And sure I don’t mind setting aside one :). Consider it done 

Oh I didn't think that one bit :) But they seem like good chips and I want at least one. My bank account is literally empty right now so I have to ask you that if I'm gonna snag one for sure. lol