Allcali

Error Code 13?

Don't know, what were you doing?

Let me rephrase that, "What were you attempting to do?"

Is you console softmodded?

Were TSOP flashing it with the ind-bios? 

What?

I apologize for not Going in detail I was attempting to hard mod another Xbox with a Aladdin chip and this happened well first it flashed on and off twice and on the third time it stayed on and then started flashing red and green with no screen then I switched DVD drive and I got this

I’m sorry I forgot to mention that I also switched Aladdin chips as well before I got that screen originally I just got no picture and a flashing red and green light after it failed to start three times or two times so I put the new DVD drive and Aladdin chip in and that’s the screen I got so I pulled The Aladdin ship out and replaced it with the original one and I still have a blank screen but the green light is blinking I will try to post a video

5 hours ago, Allcali said:

I’m sorry I forgot to mention that I also switched Aladdin chips as well before I got that screen originally I just got no picture and a flashing red and green light after it failed to start three times or two times so I put the new DVD drive and Aladdin chip in and that’s the screen I got so I pulled The Aladdin ship out and replaced it with the original one and I still have a blank screen but the green light is blinking I will try to post a video

Have tried booting with an install disk in the dvd drive?

17 minutes ago, Allcali said:

No I haven’t and to be honest I don’t know where I would find one

Download section look for Hexen 2020 then burn to a DVD-r as slow as the burner will go.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

It could be the DVD drive that's causing it not to read.

Hexen can take 60 -90 secondes on some Xbox's to load as well

If possableswap the DVD drive (the DVD drives are not locked to the main board) from a working Xbox and see what happens

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Yes sir I’ve done that a couple times as well now I’m using my DVD drive out of mine and it still doing the exact same thing 

When you try Hexen is error 13 still on the screen?

Cheers

SS Dave

6 hours ago, Allcali said:

Yes sir I’ve done that a couple times as well now I’m using my DVD drive out of mine and it still doing the exact same thing 

Have you tried dropping one of your other unlocked hdds in?

7 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

When you try Hexen is error 13 still on the screen?

Cheers

SS Dave

Yes I have and still nothing 

4 hours ago, Ging3rguy said:

Have you tried dropping one of your other unlocked hdds in?

No sir I have not tried that I will do that here in a little bit

Going by the pic in your 1st post it looks like the Xbox has the iND bios in a chip or TSOP.

I am thinking you hard drive is dead and to be sure you should plug in a different drive and see what happens.

Cheers

SS Dave