bulkchart32

Is There Any Reason To a 512k Bios Over a 256k?

47 minutes ago, bulkchart32 said:

i haven't seen any difference. is there any reason to use one over the other?

Not really I have both on my Open Xenium and the Xblast chip.

Both are configurable via a file on the Xbox the IND 5004.67 has a Config.xml on the C drive and the X25035.67 has a x2config.ini on E drive

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

Not really I have both on my Open Xenium and the Xblast chip.

Both are configurable via a file on the Xbox the IND 5004.67 has a Config.xml on the C drive and the X25035.67 has a x2config.ini on E drive

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

will the evox bios work with my 3tb drive? do u have a copy if so?

2 minutes ago, Ging3rguy said:

What install disk have you been using, it should be on there?

hexen 2020. btw, i should have said i want the evo+8. i'm talking the one with a normal xbox boot screen but with a pink evox in the left top corner.

Edited by bulkchart32

I just tested it with a 2tb drive and it's ok

Please login or register to see this attachment.

It is advisable not to have a large drive connected when Flashing a TSOP as it can sometimes corrupt the partitions.

Cheers

SS Dave

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bulkchart32 said:

hexen 2020. btw, i should have said i want the evo+8. i'm talking the one with a normal xbox boot screen but with a pink evox in the left top corner.

will the evox bios work with my 3tb drive? do u have a copy if so?

Have a look at the one I posted and yes you can use EVtools to edit it.

Cheers

SS Dave

• Like 1

I have turn off the shield and the like but you can turn them back on I would suggest you leave the DVD unticked .

Cheers

SS Dave

1 hour ago, SS_Dave said:

I just tested it with a 2tb drive and it's ok

It is advisable not to have a large drive connected when Flashing a TSOP as it can sometimes corrupt the partitions.

Cheers

SS Dave

i'm having a weird issue. it won't let me ftp that bios to my xbox like i did the others. any idea why?

2 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

Have you got  modchip and what type.?

Cheers

SS Dave

i'm using the open xenium. i'm trying to ftp the file to hdd like i did with my other bios files and it will not copy over.

That's strange because I just download it from here and FTPed that bios to the Xbox C/Bios folder.

Cheers

SS Dave

I found it easier to use any USB and a USB to Xbox adaptor for adding BIOS files to a Open Xenium.

Cheers

SS Dave

13 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

I found it easier to use any USB and a USB to Xbox adaptor for adding BIOS files to a Open Xenium.

Cheers

SS Dave

i don't know how to do that yet so i just ftp it to the hdd. btw, how do i get igr to work with that bios?

15 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

In Game Reset

Both triggers and Back+Black

Cheers

SS Dave

it's not working for that bios.

That's Strange as I have put the same bios on a open xenium and loaded the Dragon dash then held left and right triggers and while holding then press the black and back and it reboots 

Is the controller a genuine MS controller?

Cheers

SS Dave

2 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

That's Strange as I have put the same bios on a open xenium and loaded the Dragon dash then held left and right triggers and while holding then press the black and back and it reboots 

Is the controller a genuine MS controller?

Cheers

SS Dave

yes

Make sure you have both triggers held fully down and then press the Black and Black at the same time.

If you don't press the 2 buttons at the same time it won't reset

Cheers

SS Dave

2 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

Make sure you have both triggers held fully down and then press the Black and Black at the same time.

If you don't press the 2 buttons at the same time it won't reset

Cheers

SS Dave

what version of evo tool do i need to modify that bios?

This one works

Cheers

SS Dave