Allcali

Help Needed Again Lol

OK I have the Aladdin chip installed and everything boots up fine but it still boots to the original Xbox screen what do I need to do now that I have the chip installed

Short answer is No

Here is a link to the latest TruHeXEn 2020 if you must use it.

Please login or register to see this link.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Thanks 1

You can FTP the HexIns folder found in \StockFiles\E folder of the HeXEn 2018 disc.

Edit: Oops, you cannot FTP to the Xbox until a replacement dashboard has been installed.

You can use Qwix or C-Xbox Tool to extract the XISO-format dot iso files of HeXEn.  

Oh wait you have a Mac, not a PC.  You can use extract-xiso either the GUI or command line version found Please login or register to see this link. .

I have a 1.4 motherboard do I have to tsop it first sorry for all the questions this is my very first time doing it

Oh wait

Your Xbox is edit: Hardmodded softmodded but no replacement dashboard is installed yet. 

Easiest way is to have a DVD-R disc with the HeXEn 2018.iso disc image burned to it.

Otherwise, the process is way more complicated and I don't even know that a Mac can be used to do it.

No softmod I just got the Xbox a couple weeks ago and installed the Aladdin chip and that’s as far as I’ve got I don’t know if I’m booting up the correct way or anything I turned it on and you see the logo in the top left corner and it boots to the normal Xbox home screen

9 minutes ago, Allcali said:

I have a 1.4 motherboard do I have to tsop it first sorry for all the questions this is my very first time doing it

No TSOP and modchip perform the same type of function.  Booting a modified BIOS.  One across the LPC bus and the other a parallel data bus.

Do you have a PC with an IDE interface?

Or, a USB-to-HDD interface (IDE or SATA) depending which hard drive/adapter configuration  you are using?

11 minutes ago, Allcali said:

I have a USB to HDD. I still have the stock hard drive in the Xbox

You can unlock your hdd and build the hdd using your pc or just install the files you need with a utility disc, hexen 2020 is the latest version.

• Thanks 1

OK I got the HeXEn 2019 and started to install it and it come to a screen where it says XBlast OS (ROM) v0.56 modchip : unsupported modchip Xbox versions: 1.4/1.5 CPU: 733 MHz RAM:64MiB

What are you trying to do, Xblast is only really used for flashing a bios or for checking ram chips when you do the ram upgrade?

I’m just trying to install HeXEn i’m very new to this this is my first time ever attempting and I’ve already installed the Aladdin ship and it was working fine and I just tried to do this today and this is what happened 

You don't need to install it, burn it to a disk and load it. When you turn the xbox on is this the screen that loads? if so it means you have flashed the xblast bios to your modchip.

1st your need a genuine Xbox controller

2nd the bios need to be relashed with Evox M8 bios

The way I would do that is via the net option.

you need a genuine controller before you can procced.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

4 minutes ago, Allcali said:

So I would need like a duke controller

Yes or a s controller as long as it's a geniune MS.

Cheers

SS Dave