bluemeanie23

X-Cutter Modchip Pcb Copy

X-cutter shoutout to jacob from swaggerMFmods for sourcing this one to copy and archive

enjoy
Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 10:29 AM, bluemeanie23 said:

unfortunate no firmware i just do pcbs bro 

Xecuter x3 pcb clone was done months ago but pointless as pineapple on pizza without firmware

Not to get too off topic, but can the firmware be extracted, or do we need it officially released/leaked?

49 minutes ago, MrMario2011 said:

Not to get too off topic, but can the firmware be extracted, or do we need it officially released/leaked?

Released/leaked no doubt would make life shit loads easier and quicker for devs like ryzee119 and kaluke. But it has been proven by open Xenium and no doubt others in the past that the source isn’t always needed and if that’s the case in let’s say a x3 remake attempt it would take a long long time and bucket loads of patience and smarts...... and I have neither so I will just stick to pcbs it’s way less stressful 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bulkchart32
      i did my 1st hard mod on a xbox today. i used an alladin modchip on a v1.4. the modchip wouldn't even go on because a cap was in the way so i heated the solder on the cap and leaned it back until it was hitting the cap behind it. now the modchip will go on but it is rubbing against the cap. i think it will eventually cause a problem. how can i fix this issue?
    • By Kink43
      Hi I have installed my Aladdin xt today. I didn't expect to run into any issues as seems simple enough and I can solder small things neatly as I'm used to modifying car ECUs. 
      I think where I have an issue is the d0 wire, none of the guides actually show it connected not can I find an image online.
      The guide I've followed seems to say connect the d0 point on the board to ground. I have done this I think. Please see my picture and it causes my Xbox to not boot just flashes red light. 
      Please can someone help me with where it needs to connect to
    • By Mirco-bee
      I"m seeking advice on upgrading the Bios on my original Xbox due a larger hard drive installed which also needs a 32k cluster size. Therefore I'm after a better and known BIOS which has LBA48 (+137GB) and only enables partition6 (f:).  

Xbox info (Known)
      Console model: v1 (0a) Mod chip: Super Aladdin Live Hard drive WD 500GB (PATA) *NOS DVD: Thomson (yuck!) so little luck making it boot CD/DVDs Kernel Version: 1.0.4981.6  Current Bios: Unknown - possibility custom (Xecuter2  4981)
      Currently the xbox HD is formatted 16k cluster size and I am experiencing issues in relation to this and want it to be 32k.    When I run XBPartitioner to correct this, it displays:   Therefore I just need a more recent bios with LBA48 v2+ that also keeps other feature like In Game Reset (IGR)  
      Which is why I'm asking this question to you.
      From my research I've learnt that for BIOS that enables partition #6 is labelled as x.06 for both partitions #6 and #7 is x.67. I've read that Aladdin (mod chips) will only take 256k (default).    Inside the xbox is the Super Aladdin Live and know little about chip size or amount of banks  as only I've found was on the Please login or register to see this link. .   Since my xbox possible has Xecuter2 4981, thought these would be go choice:   Xecuter2 4983 however after looking at:   I have been look a the Please login or register to see this link. . 
        All I know if I flash the wrong bios I'll have to re-flash it with hardware I just don't have. Thanks in advance!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.