Evtech2.0

XEnium Mod Chip With Led Board

I have a xenium chip with led board for sale $100 dollars shipped I have to already not planning I using this one 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Evtech2.0 said:

Fuck off my post if your not interested  don’t comment on here 

3 hours ago, bluemeanie23 said:

hi mate been chasing ones of those xenium led boards and wiring loom to clone for quite a while now. postage to aus?

Yes I can I’ll message you

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By nikeymikey
      Hi guys, I know these things are rare but i kinda feel this guy is taking the piss!! £350!!! I paid only £50 for one of these in the same state (unused, boxed) only a couple of months ago!!

Please login or register to see this link.

At £100 i'd consider it but tat would still be a bit of a piss take i feel.
    • By Hector Hidalgo
      Hi guys,

Does anyone has any idea if a skin exist with cover support? I mean, but on a size specifically for CRT TV's? 4:3?

The problem I am having is that most dashboards with cover support are made specifically for widescreen HD TV's, I am fine with that, but I use my Xbox exclusively on my Sony Wega CRT. It looks amazing because it has component inputs (I am about to build my component cable though).

To me, this consoles are made to play on 4:3 on a good CRT, so ideally I would want a skin or a dashboard where I could see what I am doing! I don't think I am the only one! On a CRT Xbox4gamers looks tiny and is terrible to use. UnleashX is the perfect size for CRT's but I haven't found a skin that supports covers!

Anyone knows of such a thing?

Thank you guys, thank you all for your time and patience.

Hector.
    • By C64MidRezzie
      I have a dvd drive that reads disks but crashes because the board is faulty - can I take a working board from a dvd drive with a laser that doesn't read disks?  And If so is it pretty easy to do - any guides?  Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.