OGXbox.com

[WIP] Stream Movies & TV Shows on your Original Xbox!

antonic901

18 hours ago, antonic901 said:

It seems that my streaming app is still working. It's crazy that I'm able to stream new season of witcher on device from 2001.. Hovever it seems that only 1337x is left of working providers, all other are broken or unavailable.. I will definitly need to take a look and try to integrate coco scrapers and real debrid inside this API..

Screenshot 2023-06-30 16-03-14.png

Screenshot 2023-06-30 16-03-04.png

Providers?

I've downloaded this, but I have no idea how to use it... are there instructions that I missed up front?

Edit: NM. I understand basically how it works.

• 7 months later...

This is ace thank you! Amazing work.

I have tried it and I can view and browse through films and tv shows but every time I press watch my xbox freezes. I have just read through the post comments and is this because I haven't upgraded my RAM in my xbox?

Would the original release work with the standard xbox RAM?

• 1 month later...

We fixed it on xbox-scene Discord server. For future, if anyone have any issues with my scripts/plugins feel free to ask on xbox-scene discord. We have separate rooms for XBMC related stuff. I'm not using forums too much, I'm mostly active on Discord :)