Xbmc4gamers looks for the games in E:games, F:games, G:games only and no sub directories so this will not work F:games 1

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Push the little white button, go to settings, advanced and uncheck "enable fast game parsing"

Go back to your dash and click games and it will rescan the games folders and your games will appear.. once this is done you can go back into the settings and recheck "enable fast game parsing" so that it doesn't rescan each time you click on the game menu or reboot the Xbox which speeds everything up.

Remember to do the above steps every time you add more games otherwise they wont appear in the dash.

Hope that helps.

Sorry I misread your post, didn't see you had created 2 games directories on the same partition.

On your dash hover over the Games icon and press the white button and select edit source at the top of the list.

Click add and point it to your games 1 folder, you can add multiple sources. That should solve your issue. Hope that helps.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:02 PM, Soufian Elamriti said:

everything is oke only 2 games wont transfer via ftp /  Harry Potter And The PrisonerOfAzkaban

Furious Karting

Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban definitely has long file names and there is no fix but Furious Karting should work, Well it works on my Xbox any way.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jaffo
      Hi all,  I've been googling and searching and not finding an answer to this. 
      I fired up my Xbox today (first time in a while) and got a notification that a new version was available.  I went into the settings, updated the URL downloader and then did the XBMC4Gamers update.
      After a bit, I got a message that "autoexec.py" or something like that failed.  Now I'm stuck at a screen that says XBMC Fatal Error: No suitable skin version found (see screenshot)
      I am able to FTP into the xbox just fine.  I did find some mention of a guisettings.xml file but I can't seem to find where it might be and where I can get a replacement for it (if that's even the problem)  My default dash is/was xbmc4gamers, BTW.
      I would appreciate any help!

• By jimbobjones
      Hi, been using this install for ages with no issues. Today after moving from one tv (on component) to another tv (on RGB, don't know if this is important) xbmc4gamers is asking me to calibrate the screen. I do this, it asks to restart, then when it starts up again it is asking for calibration again, then reset and so on, stuck in a loop. 
      Is there a way to bypass this, or maybe a config file to change or delete that will let me back in again?
      I notice after calibration finishes and the restart dialogue comes up, there is a notification in the top left that says 'script failed'.
      Asking here as its likely an easy fix for those with the knowhow! 
      Thanks again folks!
    • By Amigaz
      I have an odd problem in XBMC4GAMERS, after my Xbox has been turned on for a while and I try and start a (hdd) game then progress "bar" just spins and nothing happens. If I then turn off the Xbox and turn it on again and starts the game without letting the Xbox be turned on for a while the game starts fine ... I have the same issue with the REBOOT and SHUTDOWN in XBMC4GAMERS .... this problem is not occuring when I start apps from XBMC4GAMERS.
      Any idea's?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.