[EU][NOT YET FOR SALE] Would anyone in EU like OpenXenium or OGX360?

This is not yet for sale. I just want to see, whether there is anyone in EU (preferably Czech Republic or its surrouding countries), who would want a OGX360 or OpenXenium.

I have ordered 5 of both from jlcpcb, i'll assemble them, keep some for me and sell the surplus.

The OpenXenium price will be similar to the e-bay prices (around 20-25EUR), but shipping should be much cheaper (about 5eur for tracked shipping)

I am not sure about the OGX360 yet. The Arduinos and xbox to usb cables are quite expensive actually.

1 hour ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Depends on the price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Naokhan
      Hello from France.
      first i have to say that i'm happy to see an active community around the OG Xbox.
      so i'm on a xbox period for learning hacking and i did a mistake on a v1.1 motherboard. i learned too late that 1.0 and 1.1 have 1Mo tsop size and i flashed manually with a 256ko custom ind-bios...
      i don't want to setup a modchip as i try to learn stuff. i really would like to recover the tsop bios.

so right now, the xbox boot with no signal on TV, i hear hdd and dvd running, when i put hexen disk i can see led turning red as intended.
      i tried to split tsop into 2x512 and 4x256 banks, nothing works.
      i esitate to buy a xblast modchip as it worth around 25€...
      i heard about a 28/29 wires modchip tricks but i found no info about it.
      any other option i could try with my current stuff ? i have an x3 and aladdin modchip but i read i cant flash tsop from a modchip beside chameleon and xblast one.

thanks in advance.
    • By xicat487
      I am looking for  _resource files specific for xbmc4games for the apps not the games like EVOX DVD2XBOX AVALAUNCH and others. Has anyone come across these ? Was never great with Photoshop to make them, if I did would rather look at the missing artwork default image. 
    • By enter name here
      what would you say is the best 2TB drive for OG Xbox? the one ive just put in my modded xbox sum time gets stuck on black screen other times takes a bit long to load dash

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.