[EU][NOT YET FOR SALE] Would anyone in EU like OpenXenium or OGX360?

This is not yet for sale. I just want to see, whether there is anyone in EU (preferably Czech Republic or its surrouding countries), who would want a OGX360 or OpenXenium.

I have ordered 5 of both from jlcpcb, i'll assemble them, keep some for me and sell the surplus.

The OpenXenium price will be similar to the e-bay prices (around 20-25EUR), but shipping should be much cheaper (about 5eur for tracked shipping)

I am not sure about the OGX360 yet. The Arduinos and xbox to usb cables are quite expensive actually.

1 hour ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Depends on the price.

On 11/20/2020 at 2:45 PM, cashonly said:

OGX360, with or without arduino and cables, do you have a price for it?

Without the arduino and cables, it should be around 25-30USD

Edited by tjd2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bigbottombill
      Hi all, has anyone managed to come up with some good youtube-dl settings for downloading video that play nicely on the xbox? I've done some googling and really need to dig a bit deeper but thought I'd check here first. I'm imagining the downloaded media will need to be run though ffmpeg with some specific switches to get a container and bitrate the xbox can handle. Thanks.
    • By AlphaB
      Hello!

Is there any interest in OGX360 kits ?
      I will be making some and sell them on ebay but would like to know if there is still some interest in xbox users to have wireless controllers in their systems.

Thank You!

P.S.: I am located in Portugal but ship worldwide.
    • By Amigaz
      I am in the process of setting up Rocky5's excellent XBMC Emustation dashboard and am finishing it off with the C64 section at the moment.
      Is there a way to get the nice cover art like you can for the other emulators which I have had the luxary of fixing easily thru the downloads on XBMC Emustation?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.