OGXbox.com

Best 2TB XBOX image

AtariSoul

1 hour ago, RMM said:

That build is so heavily modified I dont know.  Maybe you could edit the guisettings.xml network settings in the userdata folder?  but I dont know if that would help.  Just throwing out a thought.

I appreciate this. Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I found a workaround for now. I have cerbios.ini pointing to xbmc4gamers instead of the default Dragon dash. So it boots to XMBC4Gamers and everything now stays persistent until I go into Dragon. Which is fine. Dragon has all the offline emulator stuff. Does anyone know what the dragon dash is built on? Is it an XBMC variant? Or built on something else?

3 hours ago, RMM said:

That build is so heavily modified I dont know.  Maybe you could edit the guisettings.xml network settings in the userdata folder?  but I dont know if that would help.  Just throwing out a thought.

What is the dash? Is it similar to origins? If I had that problem I would probably just wipe out te dash and start over with something I know works and the just re-link all the shortcuts and what not. It may be more trouble than it's worth though in this case. I wish I knew. I've yet to try this build...

On 3/23/2024 at 6:21 PM, Bowlsnapper said:

What is the dash? Is it similar to origins? If I had that problem I would probably just wipe out te dash and start over with something I know works and the just re-link all the shortcuts and what not. It may be more trouble than it's worth though in this case. I wish I knew. I've yet to try this build...

I dont use it myself but from what I have seen it looks like a modified CoinOPS Dragon dashboard which itself was based off a heavily modified XBMC build.  A lot of stuff has been changed so its hard to know what Dragon4gamers supports or doesnt. 

• 4 weeks later...